- Spriters (who can dither shade)

- Shaders (who can dither shade)

Spriters and Shaders get Artist rank on the site

- Admins

- Beta Testers

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm working on reuploading the site.

Re

Well in that case, I could sprite for you - though I probably won't get much done this weekend (going on a huge road trip). Is there anything in particular that you're looking for? :3

Hmm, maybe lizards or cats or something, no specific requests so you can do whatever you want xD

Admin~

I am interested in being an admin for the site. Any application I should fill out?

Excellent. If you need any help writing pages or need new ideas, I will mosey certainly be happy to give a hand.

Re

*Is Dream Beauty on there*

Anyhow, how do you like the gecko I've done (still need to transparentize back ground):

Yeah, not the best... and no dither shading.
:3

Really mixed feelings on the way these turned out. Moral of the story, for me, it's best to stick to oekaki adoptables. :p

Where should I register? My username would probably be .:Sky:. Or xXSkyXx

Last edited:
Really mixed feelings on the way these turned out. Moral of the story, for me, it's best to stick to oekaki adoptables. :p

Hmm, would you like me to put them on the site now?

Also Sky, I'll give you admin because I saw your username xD, it's xSkyx right?

Yup, it's xSkyx
I may be able to do a teeny amount of coding (no promises XD)

I can do a little bit of coding for you now and then in between stuff for my site. Asx long as it isn't "MAKE A FLASHGAME WITH BATTLING THAT KILLS PETS" also, depending on what you want, it may require editing your MYSQL database.

I can do a little bit of coding for you now and then in between stuff for my site. Asx long as it isn't "MAKE A FLASHGAME WITH BATTLING THAT KILLS PETS" also, depending on what you want, it may require editing your MYSQL database.

xD if I asked it would be some simple stuff probably, not "i can haz epic flashgaim?"