Unable to log in after password reset

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

gloryKAT

Pikachu.
Mysidian Dollar
I recently returned to my Mysidia site, Foxmere Vale (located here: http://foxmerevale.x10.mx/). I forgot my password, so I sent a reset link. Everything went as normal as a password reset can, until I tried to log in. The first time, I had an "Invalid Action Specified" page, and now, everytime I try to log in, I get this error.

"Invalid Action Specified

Sorry, we could not log you on with the details specified. You can try again or request a password reset."

Did you log in from the front page? I tried logging in from other pages but it doesn't work for me... XP Try logging in from the index?

Still didn't work. >w< Gives me the same error from every page.

Umm, try going to the database and checking the details... is your password one that has a lot of weird characters?

I don't see anything off in the database at first glance (though I am not good at verification xD).

Worst case, try creating a new user, going to the database, and then changing the usergroup to admin?

It appears to have worked. I also tried the password reset again and for some reason it worked XD So now I'm in. Thanks x3

and I need a backup account now hehe