Xhanthuine

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Xhanthuine

Yay!
Mysidian Dollar
Well, I've been working on this site for about months or weeks (I forgot). The site has no plot/story "yet", and it isn't finished "yet". But, feel free to sign-up, and have fun on the site!

http://www.xhanthuine.eu.pn - The URL

-Note, some links may be broken.

Last edited:
Ooooh, cool. XD If you're interested in any art-related critique, feel free to message me. It's already so good, though! :D

haha, awesome site, i see ur using my slotmachine script too :D (however i saw an php errror in the top ;o?), maybe my newbie page script would work on this since you have one.

Great layout, great site :D

Thanks guys! All of your kind comments meant a lot to me.
Oh, and I changed the pets a bit.

A new update:
I've just added a new money earning game called "Battle of the Food Chains". I just modified Mapleblade's slot machine script. :smile:

Go on and try it out!

awesome!, i still suggest u to try my newbie page script (users cannot leave until they accepted the rules or click that they understand it :))

Well, I did try your newbie page script. But, it just doesn't work on my site. It keeps on getting a sort of error, no matter how I much I try to fix it. So, I decided to not use it anymore.

Last edited:
I've changed all my site's pets! Come check it out! Oh, and also post your comments about the new pets.

Really? It looks fine to me. Well, how about you check it out again?

-Sorry for late reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads