What is most attractive in a pet site?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

ruletka

Mysidian Dollar
Just wondering what is the most attractive thing in a pet site..Any opinions?
I also have a short survey ^^; I just want to know what I should be improving in my site.
Do you like cartoon or realistic art?
Do you like features or art, the most?
Do you like clickable or growable adoptables?
What feature do you like in virtual pet sites?

I would love to hear what others think about this topic! =3

For the pets, It depends. Cartoony, They should be more fun and have an awesome style. For realistic, I like the creatures to have nice anatomy and interesting pose to them.

I'm more into an art side so I like the art. Enjoy the more simple sites then a lot of complicated things I need to do. But this goes with the fact I do not have a lot of time on my hands to me messing with a lot of things. With this, I am a rare. A lot of pet site users have TONS of time on there hands.

I enjoy both. I mostly like collecting.

I like the Link exchanges Implemented into there own site. That way I know Its allowed and not braking the rules of the site. I like interaction with the pets Like feeding and playing.

Well, in an adoptable site, I look mainly for 3 main points:

1. Grammar
2. Art
3. Interactive (is there games? fishing? I don't like it if adopting is all you can do...)

To me the art wouldn't matter as long as it looks good/profesional
art would probably trump features, but they would be good to have
I'd prefer clickable as it gives members something to do
I think these features would be great. feeding, battling, more breeding options, and items.

Hard to say in my opinion. So many things can make or break an adoptable site. For example I've been on some that looked very professional, great art and features, but clearly didn't have all that great a staff. Staff with no clue what's going on, or abusing power and so forth can turn me off to an adoptable game real quick no matter how nice the site itself seems.

As far as art, I think it has more to do with how well it fits the site and follows the story of what you are trying to do versus quality (not saying in all cases, just many). It seems like if you have a good story going on that members can really follow and get into, art quality loses it's spot on the priority list.

As far as what I specifically look for, totally agree with AlkseeyaKC. As an artist myself I won't lie, good art will really draw me to a site in a hurry. Also I have very limited time so I prefer more collecting type sites too. If a site borders too much on online RPG I don't bother. Not because I don't like that style of game, I just simply don't have the time to really get into something like that.