Resetting Pet Levels & Clicks when abandoning

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Constellraetion

Mysidian Dollar
exactly as the title states, is there any way to do this properly? I figured out how to reset a pet's level and number of clicks when it gets sent to the pound but the pet has to have at least one click & level. elsewise i get an error. how can i set this up without that problem?

Oof, yeah if it functions it functions is how I've looked at some of my stuff too. Sorry I can't be of help, I haven't started messing with my pound system yet. I do know I'm on 1.3.5 though, and if you're on 1.3.6 it's newer and seems to be trickier to work with.

Oof, yeah if it functions it functions is how I've looked at some of my stuff too. Sorry I can't be of help, I haven't started messing with my pound system yet. I do know I'm on 1.3.5 though, and if you're on 1.3.6 it's newer and seems to be trickier to work with.
so the pound doesn't let you abandon a pet if its level or clicks are zero yeah? so I can set a pet's stats to zero but if someone wanted to abandon a pet with no clicks or levels it wouldn't work.
therefore i have the script set the pet's level and clicks to one, and then abandon it, and then set them to zero again :p

Tbh I thought you could abandon a pet at lv.0, but maybe I am mistaken. I will test it on my demo site and see if it blocks you from pounding pets at lv.0, I think there should be an easy fix for this.