Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

herbaceous

loves layouts
Mysidian Dollar
EDIT. THE SITE IS OPEN. Feel free to join. c:
http://kommi.me/adopt

Pretty much, it's a magical bakery. LOL.
It's hard to describe since I made it to supplement a RP world my friend and I run. c:

Last edited:
My goodness, that theme is beautiful! It makes mine look awful... xD Can't wait to see the adoptables. :3

Thank you! I was worried it would be too... cutesy. xD;
But, considering most of the people using it will be women, I don't think it'll be a huge issue. And, if I knew more about HTML/CSS I could probably have done a more varied theme. u_u;

Don't worry about it, it's great. :3

Knowin HTML/CSS isn't everything - I've been doing stuff for years and I still suck - design is the true talent, you can do anything with that.

Thank you. c:
And hahahaha. I've been doing art for 7-8 years, so design is pretty easy.
I'm not a developer though, so I tend to fumble with functionality. D:

True, functionality is its own profession entirely - I find trying to make it overly simple and then overly complicated and then finding the middle ground kinda helps me. Just noticing where you go the most from a user's point of view and giving those areas to them first and foremost is the best thing you can do.

Well, I just kind of think of what my site is supposed to do.
It's supposed to be light, nothing heavy and that helps me plan a lot.

Like, I get my friends to check it out for me in case something is off. LOL.
Because, another opinion is always good. =w= b

I love the theme :3 So comfortable, suitable and cute :D

*Points to name* Chibi= small, Kawaii= cute in Japanese (though I'm hoping to change it to ChibiMaestro soon)

I'm bad at designing o-o I honestly don't know what goes with what o-o.... but I am good with HTML/CSS lol

Thank you! c:
And, I found that designing a layout can be really overwhelming unless you have the right resources. I found that colourlovers.com is really good for finding palettes in advance for layouts if you don't have a good idea with color theory and coordination. As for layouts, I generally read articles about popular/trending layout styles to get a good idea. c:

And, first adoptable is up. So feel free to register if you guys want. c:

Thanks for joining guys. :'D
And thanks Nyxi!
Yea, I saw. Hahahaha.
And I'm glad you like. c: I'll probably cycle through and do a few more layouts in teh next several weeks until I find one I love. /shot

Thanks for joining guys. :'D
And thanks Nyxi!
Yea, I saw. Hahahaha.
And I'm glad you like. c: I'll probably cycle through and do a few more layouts in teh next several weeks until I find one I love. /shot

I do that layout thing all the time... right now crystal hollow & little legend share a base theme, but crystal hollow will be getting a good one once the update for the script is out. ;3

Ah yea sorry about that. I realized that I did the levels wrong, and it wasn't letting me edit them like I needed to. 8C
But, I uplloaded a fixed one for 0 coins so that everyone who lost one can get it back. c:
I'll be restoring credits into people's accounts as well. Sorry about that!

Thank you! c:
And, I found that designing a layout can be really overwhelming unless you have the right resources. I found that colourlovers.com is really good for finding palettes in advance for layouts if you don't have a good idea with color theory and coordination. As for layouts, I generally read articles about popular/trending layout styles to get a good idea. c:
http://colorschemedesigner.com/
^This is my FAVOURITE :D

And, first adoptable is up. So feel free to register if you guys want. c:
o-o I already registered... was I not suppose to? ;-;

Na, you're good chibi. 8) I only needed honey to register before everyone else. And that was done so, no problems at all.

I use colourlovers.com
I'll try the site you linked when I'm on my laptop. 8)

New clickable pet has been added.
8)

Over the course of the next few weeks, I'll be working to add new pets at a faster rate.