Trading without needing a item

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Corsair

Mysidian Dollar
It's a bit of a pain to have to require a item especially in public trades. You will end up needing to ask for a item you don't want even if you just ask for cash.

I also noticed when you have a lot of items the little list box is will need a lot of scrolling. Is there a way to make the box a bit bigger? Maybe even just a bit taller.

Are you sure an item is required for trading? I dont remember this for either private or public trades.

I wanted to test the trade feature and

I selected "mushroom".

Put 100 gold in return.

Selected "This is a public trade offer"

and got this:

A trade offer is invalid if its sender requests nothing in return, please include at least an adoptable or an item to continue.

Well this message tells you that you need to specify either an adoptable or an item. So if you dont want to ask for an item, then ask for an adoptable. You cannot have neither adoptable nor item.

Well this message tells you that you need to specify either an adoptable or an item. So if you dont want to ask for an item, then ask for an adoptable. You cannot have neither adoptable nor item.

Is there a way to trade for cash? That way if a user wants to sell a adoptable or item they don't have to rely on a risky honor system?

Its not possible without heavy modification/customization, this is a trade system after all so you have trade adoptables or items for other adoptables or items. What you ask for is a totally different feature, which I call it user shops. It may be available as Mod/plugin for future versions.

Most of petsites you can offer money for trades and on some you can offer money and a item in trades.

Here are some examples
dogslippers_zpsud2ehulk.pngoriginal_zpsutwckq72.png~original