Trade id

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Tony

I program.
Mysidian Dollar
I suggest that the dev team add the adoptables trade id under manage adoptables > Manage > get stats for (name) > and add the trade Id here.

I've done it on my site, and it would make trading much easier. Or, maybe even put the ID on the level up page so users can freely send each other trades without having to ask for the trade ID.

Can I have some details? Maybe in a PM? Just curious how it's going to work, maybe I won't make my own.

Details? You'll be able to start a trade, and view your trades, or cancel trades, then you can add as many adoptables and or course money, then both users accept and it's done. Adding adoptables or cash would be done from the trade center and you just hit 'add adopt' and get a list of all your adopts that can be traded.

Details? You'll be able to start a trade, and view your trades, or cancel trades, then you can add as many adoptables and or course money, then both users accept and it's done. Adding adoptables or cash would be done from the trade center and you just hit 'add adopt' and get a list of all your adopts that can be traded.

Oh okay, that's awesome! Thanks

It'll be a nice upgrade. :) Includes Admin features and group permissions that allow or do not allow users to trade, and also make certain adopts not allowed to be traded or disable all adopts trading, disable cash from being traded, etc. Premium features would also include PM notification for new trades started.