The Official Mys v1.2.0 Thread[Beta available in Premium Members Forum now!]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installer script completed! The beta release will be available in a few hours. I am testing the script on my site atm, I've found the following two glitches:

1. Breeding System's malfunction. Instead of checking if a male adoptable's level is 0, it should check if its level is greater than or equal to required breeding level. This glitch however, is not affecting female adoptables.
2. When admins creates an adoptable in acp, it automatically sends a lv.0 entry to the table levels. This lv.0 entry is recognized as lv.1, so you will be creating lv.2 next. Because of this, the lv.1 is missing for each adoptable.

But dont worry, I've fixed them both. I will see if I can find more, but cant promise to fix all possible glitches myself. That's why I am releasing Mysidia Adoptables version 1.2.0 beta on Premium Members forum. If you are a premium member, you are more than welcome to download the script, test it for yourself, and report bugs when you find them. It is not recommended to run a public Mys v1.2.0 beta site since a beta version is meant to be, unstable.

Edit: The beta release is now available in Premium Members forum, enjoy!

Hall of Famer

Yes, I'm jealous of all you premium members. ^_^

@ Roconza: The official release will be available to public once we make sure that there aint significant glithces in Mys v1.2.0 beta.

@ Shiann: No need to envy premium members. You get a stable official release, just a few days later.

@ Pokepets: Glad you like it so far, Arianna worked hard on it. Since you are a premium member, please make sure to report your experience with Mys v1.2.0 beta in that thread I made in premium members forum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads