Stylized Griffon Site

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Abronsyth

A Headache Embodied
Mysidian Dollar
So...feeling like I need a break from Archurub...some time to let my mind refresh...so I'm going to make a very simple site.
Name: OTWOV :: On The Wings Of Virtigo
Art Type: small-scale digital
Levels/Stages:
stage 0 :: Egg (no cracks) :: 0 clicks
stage 1 :: Egg (minor cracks) :: 10 clicks
stage 2 :: Egg (more severe cracking) :: 20 clicks
stage 3 :: Egg (very severe cracking) :: 30 clicks
stage 4 :: Adult (can't breed yet, dull coloring) :: 40 clicks
stage 5 :: Adult (can now breed, full colors) :: 50 clicks
Explore:
The explore feature will be the main feature of the site. Exploring will be how users can find stores to buy items at, and, it will be the only way to get any new griffons. There will be 3 starter griffons that can be adopted for free...but they won't be interesting. There will also be 'show standards' for griffons. Basically, there will be a SGBA, Show Griffon Breeders Association, which will have standards for the griffons that place a certain value on each griffon. There will be color and marking standards, and I'll be making TONS of variation on each color/marking, just adding a tiny change to make it not-quite-perfect...which will give room for Forum-Based Griffon shows!

There will be several different breeds of griffons, and breeds will be based on different colors and markings.​

Last edited:
I would make the name reflect the adopts. for instance at first I thought we would be adopting pickles. So try a different name lol. other than that looks good.

Lol...yeah...completely random there, just didn't want to leave it blank XD

True, I guess Nemesis is kinda right about that. xD

What about... bright feathers or something for a title, since you mentioned about dulling/changing colors?

Otherwise, the site seems pretty cool, I'll have to add it to my list of adoptable sites soon. xD

Okay, I came up with a way better name: OTWOV, which stands for the full title: On The Wings Of Vertigo.

Thanks :D The release will be weekly...like...3 new griffons a week :) And the adults will usually be in different poses...I'll post some sketches shortly.

I think I'd join this. ;3 I love Griffons. <3

I have a doodle sitting on the backburner right now, black cat and redwing black bird mix. ;3 It's not as cute as my tufted titmouse/calico cat cross though. ;3