I broke my site.....

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

llazybonezz

Mysidian Dollar
i was trying to get myBB to work, but when i just couldnt figure it out i uninstalled it. Then my site broke. I can no longer get to it, but i still have access to cPanel?? When i try to go to my sites URL this is what appears:

Forbidden​

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I installed myBB back, but nothing happened. I thought maybe because i had an iframe with myBB in it on my forum page, maybe that was causing it, but when i went to this page and deleted it through cPanel, it didnt change anything....how can i fix this...CAN i fix this? im in need of serious help haha

update:

after restoring some files i got a different error code i’ll put it below

Fatal error: Cannot use 'Object' as class name as it is reserved in /home/loomieto/public_html/classes/resource/native/object.php on line 20

i am using PHP 5.6, i’m unsure what to do next

What version of Mysidia are you trying to run? The latest 1.3.6?

What version of Mysidia are you trying to run? The latest 1.3.6?
sorry i forgot to update! i’m using version 1.3.5. once we got it to the fatal error page, i went to sleep and when i woke up the site was fine. i’m not sure what the issue was at that point…..but my site is fine now?

That's good to hear, not 100% but I believe newer versions of Mysidia target more recent and supported versions of PHP, so that could cause some issues running older versions of PHP.