Strict Standards on Friend Privacy Page?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

KittHaven

Mysidian Dollar
Hi! I keep getting this message on the friend privacy settings page:

Strict Standards: Declaration of RadioList::add() should be compatible with GUIContainer::add(GUIComponent $component, $index = -1) in /home/ycadopts/public_html/classes/class_radiolist.php on line 68

I have no idea how to solve it XD And all that's on line 68 is a '}'... so.. yeah. :/ I don't really know if that is the problem or if it is just saying that.. but. Hmm. This is also the first time I have visited this page on my site (I am alpha testing while adding things, before the actual alpha testing period) and I clicked on the link and that is at the top of the page...

Thanks for any help!

~Parayna

EDIT:

I also get this on the editing profile settings page:

Strict Standards: Declaration of DropdownList::add() should be compatible with GUIContainer::add(GUIComponent $component, $index = -1) in /home/ycadopts/public_html/classes/class_dropdownlist.php on line 185

(As well as the above radio one, so there is two on the editing profile settings page)

Last edited:
those are warnings... i think, but they should not give you problems... well just that each time you see the page you will see it.
here is a quick solution and the one im using: http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30299&postcount=13 is not the best one, because you will no longer see errors in the pages, just a blank page, and will have trouble trying to find what did you wrong at editing that page... so i recommend to "fix it" once you have finished making the edit you want to your site. Or you can always post the problem in the Bug Tracker: http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/project.php?projectid=1 and see if HoF can fix it in a more permanent and correct way