Shading Adoptables?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AlexC

Mysidian Dollar
I'm wondering if someone can shade some adoptable templates? I've made some realistic adoptables (not completely finished yet), but my shading still sucks. I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to shade the blank templates once I'm done with them.

If not, I'll try to do them myself, but I really do suck at it. There would be 16 templates in all. None of them bigger then 100x100 pixels - most probably won't make it to that.

Realistic shading would be nice - I'm willing to offer a click nursery page script, a basic no-cheat exploring script, all tradable pets page or four rats of your choice when the sites opens, as well as 1,000 Nibbles as payment.

If interested, I'll send you the link to the blank templates if you want.

No, I actually never took that code. I felt guilty that I never had the time to finish or even start the adoptables you asked for so I never used it. Later on, I had an idea on how to make it, so I took a modified code I already made, modified it farther and came up with a click nursery.

I can show you the code if you're worried I would have stolen it.

By realistic shading do you mean pixel or do you have a example of what you would like?

Pixel shading - but not the kind like the stuff in my signature. That's really all I can do and it looks awful most of the time. D: Or at least when I do it.

If you have a example of what you want maybe I can help.

It's not that bad I think with practice you can get it.

alright - you'll have to give it a few days until I'm done the baby set of outlines. I'll message them to you and you can give it a try.

There may be a slight delay with this... I'm struggling in school - by a lot. Like, people making me drop courses lot. So I'll be a little slow pixeling. I'll try to get them to you in a week, how's that?

I have been pixel shading fur for a while now...here's an example:
AdultEX-1.png

So, I can help, if you like :) Though 16 might take a while...I can do around 5 a day...

The offer is greatly appreciated - I dunno if both of you want to give it a shot? The only problem is if the shading is close enough to match.

I still don't have the templates - still school troubles, but I'll have them over spring break.

I don't mind waiting my self I love pixel art. Maybe we can spit it and get it done quicker.

Having two shaders WOULD make it go quicker - Corsair, do you think you can pixel similar to Iris's?

She had an example of a pixel above - but maybe she can post a better one where you can see the shading better.

Did I mention a change in shading? I may have, gah, I can't remember now.

Iris, can you match the type of shading I'm looking for, the dithering style?