Can't levelup adoptables?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GeneticAlpha

Loving Mysidia!
Mysidian Dollar
When I click the button to levelup my adopt I get this error 1633116259550.png

Any idea why? I am using public pet profiles, so I have a petprofile.php file and petprofileview.php file. Those shouldn't be affecting the levelup I don't think though.

Just go to Cpanel and phpmyadmin to unban yourself. For table adopts_users, change the usergroup to 1 for your admin user, and you will be able to access ACP again. Also go to table adopts_users_permissions(or adopts_users_status if using version 1.3.5 or earlier) and change the permissions to ‘yes’.

I am curious what you did to get yourself banned on your own site. I think mys v1.3.6 added a check that autoban will not work for admin users, but on mys 1.3.5 or earlier you can still accidentally have yourself banned even as admin.

Just go to Cpanel and phpmyadmin to unban yourself. For table adopts_users, change the usergroup to 1 for your admin user, and you will be able to access ACP again. Also go to table adopts_users_permissions(or adopts_users_status if using version 1.3.5 or earlier) and change the permissions to ‘yes’.

I am curious what you did to get yourself banned on your own site. I think mys v1.3.6 added a check that autoban will not work for admin users, but on mys 1.3.5 or earlier you can still accidentally have yourself banned even as admin.
It's not actually banning me though, it's just throwing that code because of some error it's having with the levelup function not working. I checked to see if I was banned and I wasn't actually banned, yet any time I try leveling my adoptable, it kicks back that error message. So I'm not sure why my levelup isn't working. What all files besides levelup.php and levelupview.php do I need to look at that would pertain to levelup coding user vote stuff? I even reset levelup.php and levelupview.php back to original code and it didn't fix the adopt levelup function.

Are you sure that you've checked the table adopts_users_status and make sure you have all the permissions? It should look like this screenshot below, that every field has the value 'yes' for your admin user. I suspect the column 'canlevel' is 'no' for your admin user.

user_status.png

Woooow, that was it haha oh my gosh. I bet that happened when I got banned by running my promo tests for adopting dinosaurs. :ROFLMAO: Thank you Famer!

You are welcome, I suppose you were testing something when you had yourself banned.
Yeah, I was running tests on promo codes and tried submitting a promo after already having it claimed and it banned me and gave me an error message, so I went and unbanned myself but didn't realize I had to fix the status too.