Levelup/Click Error

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

rtergszaved

Aspiring
Mysidian Dollar
Hey, sometime when we click pets to give them clicks, or just just try to level them up we get an error. I tried reading into it and going to the areas where it specified that they were, but I couldn't find anything obvious, since I'm not really a coder. Someone please take a look;

Warning: mt_rand() [function.mt-rand]: max(0) is smaller than min(5) in /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_member.php on line 111

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Cannot change user money by a non-numeric value!' in /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_member.php:95 Stack trace: #0 /home/aristo91/public_html/levelup.php(75): Member->changecash(false) #1 {main} thrown in /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_member.php on line 95

Also, when trying to open mail from SYSTEM, it states that it is not a user and you cannot open it;

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'User SYSTEM does not exist...' in /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_member.php:26 Stack trace: #0 /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_privatemessage.php(79): Member->__construct('SYSTEM') #1 /home/aristo91/public_html/messages.php(37): PrivateMessage->getpostbar() #2 {main} thrown in /home/aristo91/public_html/classes/class_member.php on line 26

You specified the wrong settings for the levelup money reward setting. You need to enter two numbers, the first one must be smaller than the second one. For instance, '10, 20' is a valid combination, while '10' or '10, 5' is not.

Alright, that was me being dumb when I installed the script. x.x Sorry about that.

What about the second error? Or should changing it fix that one too?

Sure, no problem. As a temporary fix though, users can create an account named 'SYSTEM' and it will work perfectly fine. Just a heads up for everyone!

Thanks for the help. ^^

Well what I am thinking about is, why do we even need such a nonexistent 'System' user at all? In vbulletin the System User is one of the root admins you can set in ACP, as I will be doing for this bug fix.