Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

PTGigi

Crazily Friendly~HoF
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
Lol okay before I get destroyed yes it is about the pink X3

I've been talking with someone randomly on a Chat and we came up with a great plan. This isn't a HUGE issue but I figured I'd post it anyway X3

Since pink isn't an amazingly liked color (from our discussion and just the sterotypical thought that most males don't like the color) maybe a different color for the group? *shot*

My friend suggested red or blue which have both been taken (since she hasn't joined this forum) and I was thinking either Teal or Orange. Teal because I like the color and Orange because it's not like the others, also there's Silver as another option which seems to make sense for "Premium".

Also my friend said she didn't think pink was really a premium color DX

But that's my random idea :3 I won't be sad if nothing happens but I figured I'd post it *shrugs*

COOKIES!?! XD Naw but it's an hour after I usually eat dinner X3 So I'm probably going to go eat some Chili in a bit :3 Lol for the offtopicness since the thread's been solved :p

I kinda wish my color was pink ^_^; but it might confuse people since HoF's color is yellow....

kinda like this color pink: :wutno:

Oh you do? Well I could do it for you, but there's no way to specify two different usergroup colors. You may have to need a new usergroup if you would rather use Pink than Yellow, lemme know what your decision is.