Needing a Name For a Betta Fish Site

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Blizzard

Extreme Animal Lover
Mysidian Dollar
I personally hate talking about my sites before they are ready to open, but I need a name for this one :displeased:

The site will revolve around Betta Fish. The little colourful fish you see in plastic cups at the pet store. I am a betta fish hobbyist and hopefully soon to be betta fish breeder.

On the site, bettas can be purchased from the pet store, shown and bred. I really don't want to give much away, but there will be ALOT of different colours, patterns and fin types to collect. ALOT.

So, yes. I need a name for this little site.

Possible Names:
Po (suggested by a friend, the name of my first betta, who passed away)
Bettaz (suggested on a betta forum)
Bettasia (suggested by Aasixx)
Tropical Rainbow ( suggested by Nyxi)
Splendens (suggested by ILoveLamp)

Feel free to suggest names or pick you favourite from the list above.

Last edited:
I like that. Bettasia....it sounds very pretty and elegant. :pleased:

Thanks. I thought so too. Good luck with your site -- I will be joining because I have a betta fish of my own. c:

The main focus of the site will be bettas. No other fish. Bettas are tropical, freshwater fish, so a name with 'ocean' or 'sea' wouldn't really suit. Thanks though! :happycbig:

@ Aasixx: I wish I could give you a planned release date, but I can't. Since this is my first Mysidia site I have no idea when it will be ready to open.

Last edited:
Ohoh! I LOVE bettas!! :D I want to test your site when it's out~!

What about Splendens? xD

Hmm...betta splendens.... Fancy Fish :angrybracket: Can't figure anymore out than that right now

I've decided to go with Bettasia. Thanks to everyone who suggested though. They were all great names. :pleased: