Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.3[Security Release]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sounds that way to me. Perhaps I will design a generic forum integrator for Mys v1.4.0, depending on the workload. ^^

Sounds good to me!

Quick question, can I turn off the mod_rewrite? It keeps trying to ignore the board?
(I ran a quick test, it redirected the forum to the main page...)

Well you just have to add a standard .htaccess file(which can come from the older script or the install folder) to the forum directory, and problem resolved. If you remove mod_rewrite, the adoptables script will stop working completely.

I'm having issues with white pages. I don't have .php on the end?

I can't find the htaccess file in any of the upload folders.

Last edited:
No but I figured it out. When I click on people's profiles I get : "Invalid Action Specified

You specified an invalid action that cannot be completed. "

I figured that out... but why can't you view your own profile? Also breeding link takes me to the index page. Or at least says what the index page says.

I also can't get to my shop items when I click to enter a shop.

Arrrrrg. /inventory/uses when I click on an adopt to use an item on it goes to a white page.

Last edited:
I see. Dont think you cant view your own profile, no one has ever reported a glitch like this before, it clearly isnt a bug.

And did you try to upgrade the script? If so, I doubt it will work out for you easily, there will be significant amount of modification for you to do.

Thats weird, shouldnt have happened... Did you check the error log, there really is nothing on it? One possible way is to include the file in index.php and the syntax error message will show up. Thats how I test it on other users site if they give me ftp.

I see, would you mind giving me ftp access so I can further evaluate whats going on there? A white page usually means a syntax error, but it's difficult to tell what it is now.

Thanks HoF :) I reinstalled it and it's all magically working now. Weird how that works huh?

I uploaded the script and followed the directions given. However my site keeps giving me internal server errors. I can't get to anything. I know I entered the database information correctly as when I access it all the tables were generated. What am I doing wrong? :/
My site is kerochee.com and here is a pic of the database showing that the tables are all there: http://i43.tinypic.com/333vivc.jpg
Help?:coloness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA