More images would be nice.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

RoconzaArt

Mysidian Dollar
Right now I'm trying to work on a step by step extended pixel art tutorial. problem is the limit on only four images per post make it hard to do with out spreading it over a bunch of post.

I think for people who want to make tutorials that the tutorials and tips board be given a higher image count. It would make it so much more easier to have step by step image to explain what you need to do.

I agree, I think this would be a great idea. :)

Well, have you heard of deviantart.com?

They make their tutorials in one image.

All you do is set the width to around 500 pixels and the height whatever it needs to be to cover the tutorial.

For example:

Here is a tutorial on creating a sig for one of my favorite games.
Note: I did not make this tutorial, it not my tutorial, I do not own the image(s) in this tutorial, all credit goes to the author of this tutorial.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=sig+tutorial#/d27ssqt

Um I dunno if I read that wrong but is that sarcasm? (my signature as a deviantArt link) I really hope it's not because I only made a harmless suggestion. If you guys have a problem with me posting then please tell me and I'll just stop bothering you. :(

Let me try again, yesterday it would not let me add any more then four when I was making my post. Maybe I had tried it before you set it because it was really late at night when I went to post.

Um I dunno if I read that wrong but is that sarcasm? (my signature as a deviantArt link) I really hope it's not because I only made a harmless suggestion. If you guys have a problem with me posting then please tell me and I'll just stop bothering you. :(

No, I was not being sarcastic.
I do apologize for the inconvenience, I did not look at your signature.
I was merely stating the fact that there is a way around the image limit.

That's ok I was sure you didn't mean any malice in your comment it's just hard to tell. You see people on the internet tend to be hard on other people. I don't know you well enough have know if you meant it to be helpful or were taking a jab at me.

Sorry for jumping to conclusions I know you were only trying to help.