Mm2+

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
WHY YUS IT IS MY GOOD FRIEND 8D He's rather creepy because--Oh well you'll see later :meow: He is adoptable though, just it's not easy XD

Thank you 8D

And new stuff! :meow:

-Valentine's Giftboxes are up, you can get 2 with a chance at one of three special Mewtwos :happycbig: Valentine, Envy, and/or Hearts Mewtwos 8D
-Added an Events page which lists Events going on
-Added general Pokemon sorting for all profiles 8D It's not personal to the user (yet maybe?) but it gets the job done :OHSHITALION:

Just a couple adoptables X3 Nothing much :meow: But they are baby Mewtwos with wings so it's a bit special XD

Oh really? :colonu:

Lololololol random hates me XD 6 Valentine's Giftboxes and they are all the same thing X3 And I know my random works because I saw someone else with two different colors :meow: Not the first time random has hated me XD

Oh yus Gigi >:3

And lawl, when I went to your profile I was like 'Seriously?!?!? Out of 6 different outcomes... all of them are the same... >.>' xD I'm happy I got 2 different ones... HOPEFULLY another different one too >:3

Looks like Mm2+ is by far the most popular adoptables site here now. ^^

Lol there is only about 2 right now.

Mm2+ is very well made and has great adopts. I love the CSS's you have for the different areas and can't wait for more areas to explore. I have a question, are all areas going to be as long as echo hills? If that's the case there won't be many explore areas on mm2+. :s

I hope the forums are coming out soon, I'll actively go on there and post a lot. :)

That reminds me, I really need to work on the radio scripts. x_x I only have 4 done so far. D:

(okay *shot* my triple evo system isn't working DX darn :displeased: I can't spot the problem either D: )

Lol another fixing is going to happen again XD

Daw thanks :smile: Explore areas will vary. I'm also trying to add a 'Explore Pokemon' right now so you can travel with a buddy. This allows you to do extra things (like underwater areas will require a Pokemon with Swim, etc). This will add more fun to exploring X3 Town Outskirts would be released if I realized I can't FTP at school D: So have to do that bulk of testing at home...which I forgot to do yesterday D: So hopefully that'll work ^-^" But it's close to done, most of the work is just uploading adoptables ;)

Forums are coming nicely, I just need to eventually get over my fear of the MyBB code and figure out a nice linking system X3 Theme's up and it's pretty :BIGO: Mr Furry also wanted to be in the theme so he is :smile:

umm triple evolution system? Can you post your codes and the error messages here if possible? I am working on an even more enhanced PM system now(with sentbox, draftbox and user created folder, not sure if these will be added to Mys v1.2.0 though), and I will take a look at it for you once I am done with my project.

And I fail at typing X3 I meant "three evolutions" instead of triple evolution system X3 I added in a second alt first for Pokemon that can have two outcomes for evolutions and then added in a total of seven for the Eevee evolutions. But since I was only planning on 3 outcomes via level-up I didn't bother making a 7 level-up outcome system. :3 (since I've also begun to add "special" level up, for now just a certain mood (ie Pokemon like Togepi) and 'areas' for level-up (like the MD system for level-up was, or like the twin rocks for Eevee to go to Leafeon/Glaceon, stuff like that :3)

And here's what I got on my level-up page:
PHP:
// the script below examines if an adoptable can evolve or not and executes if the conditions are met
//We need to make it check for alts!

if($evolution == "yes" and $nextlevel >= $evolutionlevel){
        if ($evolutionform2 != "" and $evolutionform3 == ""){
            $randevo = rand(1,2);
            if ($randevo == 1){
               $newtype = $evolutionform;
            }
            else if ($randevo == 2){
               $newtype = $evolutionform2;
            }
               $query = "UPDATE ".$prefix."owned_adoptables SET type='".$newtype."' WHERE aid='".$id."'";
               mysql_query($query);
               if($type == $name){
                  $query = "UPDATE ".$prefix."owned_adoptables SET name='".$newtype."' WHERE aid='".$id."'";
                  mysql_query($query);
               }
        }
        else if ($evolutionform2 != "" and $evolutionform3 != ""){
            $randevo = rand(1,3);
            if ($randevo == 1){
            }
            else if ($randevo == 2){
               $newtype = $evolutionform2;
            }
            else if ($randevo == 3){
               $newtype = $evolutionform3;
            }
               $query = "UPDATE ".$prefix."owned_adoptables SET type='".$newtype."' WHERE aid='".$id."'";
               mysql_query($query);
               if($type == $name){
                  $query = "UPDATE ".$prefix."owned_adoptables SET name='".$newtype."' WHERE aid='".$id."'";
                  mysql_query($query);
               }
        }
        else {

mysql_query($query);
       if($type == $name){
         mysql_query($query);
       }

}

//However, the evolution info is outdated, we will need to update it below:
       $query = "SELECT * FROM ".$prefix."adoptables WHERE type='$evolutionform'";
       $result = mysql_query($query);
       $num = mysql_numrows($result); 

//Loop out code
       $i=0;
       while ($i < 1) {

$elemental=@mysql_result($result,$i,"Element");  
       $evolutionnew=@mysql_result($result,$i,"evolution");  
       $evolutionnewlevel=@mysql_result($result,$i,"evolutionlevel");
       $evolutionnewform=@mysql_result($result,$i,"evolutionform");
       $evolutionnewform2=@mysql_result($result,$i,"evolutionform2");
       $evolutionnewform3=@mysql_result($result,$i,"evolutionform3");

$i++;
       }

//Now it's time to update the evolution info to the next possible evolution
       $query = "UPDATE ".$prefix."owned_adoptables SET Elemental='".$elemental."' WHERE aid='".$id."'"; 
       mysql_query($query);
       $query = "UPDATE ".$prefix."owned_adoptables SET evolution='".$evolutionnew."' WHERE aid='".$id."'"; 
       mysql_query($query);
       $query = "UPDATE ".$prefix."owned_adoptables SET evolutionlevel='".$evolutionnewlevel."' WHERE aid='".$id."'";      
       mysql_query($query);
       $query = "UPDATE ".$prefix."owned_adoptables SET evolutionform='".$evolutionnewform."' WHERE aid='".$id."'";
       mysql_query($query); 
       $query = "UPDATE ".$prefix."owned_adoptables SET evolutionform2='".$evolutionnewform2."' WHERE aid='".$id."'";
       mysql_query($query); 
       $query = "UPDATE ".$prefix."owned_adoptables SET evolutionform2='".$evolutionnewform3."' WHERE aid='".$id."'";
       mysql_query($query); 
     }  

// Now we check if we are enabling alternate images...
It worked fine as two evolution paths so I don't know why this third would mess up D: And I know the tables aren't messed up because I checked that :S

EDIT: Derp see one problem that's no evolution related but the 'Elements'. Odd I never noticed that failing, it works which is odd o_O *fixes anyway*

New area! Town Outskirts. Mrf been busy sorry D: Not sure how active I'll be able to be :( But I'll try to add updates when possible! (gah mereging with the 1.2 is going to be awhile o-o")

Nice update Gigi, glad you are still actively working on your adoptables site. There are a few changes made in Mys v1.2.0 that seems rather hard to integrate onto existing sites, but thats definitely doable.

Thank you! ^-^ I've just had so much stuff going on recently o-o" Not to mention Pokemon White is addicting XD I got so many plans for MM2+ though just not a lot of time to code anything due to school and White and whatnot DX

Though I have a neato evolution idea for special Pokemon which is going along nicely, also "Explore Buddies" is done I just need to make areas which use the feature XD I haven't released the feature for that reason. ;)

Well the idea is that the user's info is inserted into both the forum and adoptables site databases upon registration. The technique varies with different forum engines. PHPbb and Mybb integration appear to be easy, while integration with more advanced engines such as VB and IPB can be complicated since user information is stored in more than one table.

Well I'm willing to switch to phpbb but I don't know where to even start with integrating them. I already have a phpbb forum that I installed last night hoping to be able to integrate the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts