Making a vBCommerce shop (on this forum)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
:3 Me too, and as a price/cost it's credits...

But what should we use credits for? To buy premium membership for # weeks/months? Well I dunno xD

Roconza=> You know, Mys is quite new, so there's lots of stuff WIP so I think we should be patient a bit xD
And there is quite a few things at the moment xD

Um when was I impatient? I'm just saying that we have points and code credits but so far it's a little hard to earn enough to buy most of what we have in shop.

Any how I'd like to have it to sell smileys Packs for fun.

well tbh I didnt quite know how the VBcommerce shop functioned until the day I installed this addon to VBulletin forum. I will still need to study more into this shop system and see what is the best way for it to work out. The shop in future can be used as a free market in which everyone can create/buy/sell items. For a market to serve its purposes, we will need more people. I can make everyone capable of selling items in future though, its about time.

Why more people? I say if you did add it could attract more people. Think about it would encourage people to earn more points to get items. The more item that are already up the more people will want to work to be active and sell.

I think we should make more thing to keep people here. Not just download the stuff and run off. We need to build a community and to do that we have to make the forum a interesting place to hang out. I think we should encourage people to be active and this would be a perfect excuse.

Let's face it this forum has gotten a bit slow now.

Alright, everyone should be able to create items and itemshops on the forum now, also you can sell your items at any price you set(dont make it too high though, or people wont buy it. the idea of economics demand/supply works here too. XD). Enjoy.