Major ACP problems

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Empress_Swanbottom

Mysidian Dollar
I have no idea what is up, but now my site is just going crazy. I start out and find myself at www.gardencreatures.net. Okay, nothing suspicious about that... so I log in and go to the admin CP. Good so far. Log in and click on something. Then I get the HTTP 500 error page. I remove the www. and it says that I'm not authorized to vew the page. So I go to gardencreatures.net and log in, admin CP, log in, and one of the pages. HTTP 500 again, so I add www. and it says that I'm not authorized to view the webpage. Can someone help me out?

It keeps logging me out of the Admin CP.

So basically somehow an alternate site was made from the files and the two sites keep interconnecting, and logging each other out. I suppose you could say...

Last edited:
I think you can go into PHPMyadmin and manually change all of the pages to include the 'www.' in front of the domain name and that should solve the logging in and out problem.

As for the HTTP 500 error page, not sure what to tell you.

Yup. www.____ is different to just ___. So if you're logged in on one of them, then you won't be logged in on the other.
It's annoying.
But I get by, by just using the one www. since the dashboard of the ACP links to www.

Well this is an issue with Mys v1.3.2, as it requires somewhat of modification in order to get subdomains to work with ACP('cause some subdomains cannot contain 'www').

I feel kinda stupid, though I am just starting out with this... Where do I find the parts that I need to change? I've got all of these files but when I click edit/change, there is nothing that has my site listed... And I'm starting to think that it's something to do in the admincp files because on the config.php I changed gardencreatures.net to www.gardencreatures.net and everything works fine. Then I get to the admin cp and click on something and sends me to www.www.gardencreatures.net

The video said to leave the scriptpath blank, so it is, and I don't have www. in the domain...

I've got a file in the mysqladmin that says wwwpath. Should I change that?

Last edited:
umm can you post a screenshot of what exactly is in your phpmyadmin? Id like to see for it and figure out what you should modify then.

Nope, thats not what I mean, I was referring to where you found the wwwpath from phpmyadmin. Showing me a list of tables aint gonna help anything lol.

Oh no, theres nothing wrong with this wwwpath lol, its a column name in the database table prefix.filesmap.

Anyway if you get issues with www, just remove every instance of www. from the file class_page.php and class_pagination.php. This should fix the problem with users having subdomains that cannot begin with www.

I think I broke my site... again. v_v Maybe I'll just try with v1.3.1 and see if it works from there. Thanks for all the help though. :)

Oh thats too bad. If you are willing to provide me with your site cpanel and ftp access Id be willing to look into the issue in more details.

I think that perhaps my host just had an internal issue with it because it works perfectly fine elsewhere... And I just installed the 1.3.1 and everything's working perfectly so far, even admin CP. Thank you for the offer, though. :)

Do you happen to enter the wrong domain or script path in config file? If so, edit it in config.php. Otherwise theres a chance you have a site with subdomain notation like this one: subdomain.domain.com. In this case, you need to get rid of all instances of 'www.' from the files.

Well you may go to the files class_page.php and class_pagination, remove the four characters www., and the problem should be gone.