Major Coding help in general

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Cerelia

QUADRUPLE RAINBOW
Mysidian Dollar
Ever tried learning another language? It's quite difficult to most people. But instead of me needing to learn Spanish or Japanese, I simply have no clue to the language of computers. Coding :catfish: Most specificly, PHP.
To make my site that isn't even created yet awesomesauce, I need this knowledge. Help plz? :3

You're going to have to do a lot of research on coding and such if you want to know how do to all that. I think there might be some tutorials here? And you can begin your site and then if you have any questions on the coding part of it you can ask here =) There's lots of people who will help you!

Lol, well, IDK what a table (Not the kind you put plates on) even is, so I guess I really do need to check those out xD

Here is the best tutorial for PHP and SQL(in my opinon), http://www.tizag.com/phpT/ a table is like..a dictionary in sql that you can add information to. http://www.tizag.com/sqlTutorial/sqltables.php. It's hard to explain >< I learned PHP from experincing it instead of learning it first, I created a website and starting trying out some tutorials like a user system. It helped when I saw how PHP functions. The first step to php is using
Code:
<?php 
echo 'hello world!'; ?>

Last edited:
I too want to learn PHP, but aren't really successful in that :p I like PHP tutorials and such, but they never explain how to USE the PHP I learn to actually make something, for example, a petsite. When I seem to just be learning random things (though I know they will be extremely helpful in the future), because I don't know WHY I'm learning it, I loose the drive to keep learning it.

Thanks for the help :3
And, HOF, I couldn't find the rest of your PHP tutorial.
I'll look at Tizag as well in a moment :meow:

I havent posted the next tutorial yet, sorry about that. ^^ The introduction of PHP functions should come right after conditional branches and loops.