Looking For Staff (Caterpillar Cave)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Hwona

Mysidian Dollar
Last edited:
I can help out a bit with coding in php while things don't start to get too much stressing in college and depending on what you want to do ^^

Wow, really? >^.^< By any chance, do you know how to make an adoptable grouping system?

Like having different groups (user created) for adoptables and sending them there? I can try yes xD

Yup, exactly that! :D
And it would be GREAT if you could find a way to change adoptable grouping even after an adoptable is already in a group. :3

So how should I do this? Give you the CC files, or are you just going to work of your own files and tell me how to plug in the code?

Sure ^^

Hm, I think I will mess a bit with the myadopts and the profile page, for now I will test on my own code but I might need a replica of that part of your site if I start modding those pages too much if you don't mind x.x I will probably start working on it tomorrow after sending some code to Infernette xD

OK, thanks! :D
Quick note: I'm currently using mys ver. 1.3.3

Last edited:
i can help with the Scenery in my free time, but it will take me some time, as im also working on some backgrounds for Tale of Dragons, unless they are small... this is an example of the backgrounds i do:
saden_by_kristhasirah-d64s513.png

This used to be the background for the main Den in Silvadopts...

you can find more examples here: http://kristhasirah.deviantart.com/

if you want me to do some of the backgrounds feel free to tell me =)

o_O Sorry it took so long for me to get back - I've been busy lately! Wow, I love your art! Do you do maps by any chance? :3

sorry for the late responce, i was kind of busy and after making more than 20 backgrounds for ToD christmas quest i really needed a rest, this is an exaple of the maps i'm used to make:
mapofbelokafullal50.png

is kind of old, but if you want something in specific i can make it ^^ just post a few references of how you want it and i will try to make it =).

So sorry I never responded - I've been busy and keep forgetting to check this thread! I've actually been able to make a map myself although it isn't very good. D: Now, I just need a coder to help me create a competitions system and a grouping system. :3