Looking for a coder - details on project in thread

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Kandria

Mysidian Dollar
Looking for a specific add-on that I feel is worth paying for (and I've seen people asking for it but I also know it's probably not a "Fast" job worth the headache of doing it for free).

Looking to add a payment portal integration. Preferably supporting Paypal, to buy site points, but open to suggestions of others if they are easier to integrate (like Square etc). It's just so standard nowadays for things to be automated like buying points ect on a site, it seems a large trust leap to ask players to pay and "wait" and trust for points to arrive manually.

Willing to pay $20/h for the work (open to negotiation I don't know what a common wage is for this kind of work, so NOT trying to be insulting with the pay), and able to approve 20 hours worth ($400) upfront. Any time over 20 hours won't be denied it just needs approved/status updates to show progress so I can budget the site bills.

I am okay with it being static (so not needing the ACP to adjust its rate etc) if it's too broad to make it super admin-friendly to start with, I just want it to be functional. Pretty/easy editing can come second.

You can reach out to me on the forums here, or on Discord (kandria)

Thank you!