layout problems and other questions >.<"

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

blondbananamix

Mysidian Dollar
layout problems and other questions >.<" [SOLVED]

[I solved nearly all of these out for myself in the end, thanks for everyone who helped me though! <3]

I've been working on my layout all day, and now I'm stuck. :L I can add the coding I'm using if it helps!

http://coatimundikiwi.x10.mx/Welcome/index.php

1. How do i get rid of the spaces between the images I am using for the navigation links at the top? I saved them with no space between them, so it's something to do with the coding I think.

2. Get that image navigation bar centered and have no white above it. (or white above it, but a little bit more so it looks better.

3. any suggestions to improve appearance?

4. If I was to put a log out button on the image nav-bar, how would the 'log in' work? if you get what I mean. how could I make it so you log in there also?

5. Have the amount of currency the user has on a certain page (eg. my pets/settings apge) or next to the nav-bar images, is that possible?

6. If I get rid of the sidebar, where could i put a link to admin pannel? log in/out? Also, how can I remove the sidebar? I don't want to mess up my css.

7. The 'currently online' information is on the side bar, can I move this to the footer? how?

7.5 Where abouts do I change the colour for all bold/italic/link text?

8. Oh! on another note, what can I change on the shoutbox so it only displays the date of the post, and not the user or time? :3

9. is it possible so that on the adopt page, you click on the adoptable you want to adopt, and THEN get taken to a new page where you can then name and adopt it?

sorry if some of these are vague or don't make much sense, I am exhausted and have a headache, I need to get to bed D: All helpers are loved <3

Last edited:
1. Well you could set the margin to zero for the li
Code:
#ul#navi-menu li a.home, #ul#navi-menu li a.adopt, #ul#navi-menu li a.mypets, #ul#navi-menu li a.mail, #ul#navi-menu li a.blank, #ul#navi-menu li a.settings{
 margin-left: 0px;
 margin-right: 0px;
}

2. On my browser [ im using chrome ] it is already centered. maybe you can use a negitive margin for the top of the id main

Code:
#main{
 margin-top: -10px;
}

3. I would suggest you remove the blue borders. they dont fit in well with the layout.

I've really re-vamped my site, have a look! ^.^
I just need to sort out the three links at the top, I have no idea how to remove the white box and make them 'stick' together.
I also can't seem to add an image to the text on the index page, or links. :(

thank you :) unluckily for me, a plugin i added has messed up MYSQL datadase for me, so I'll have to try and fix that now D:

I just need help with question 9 and if i can put images on my index page, like in the text, as I can't currently. :(