I took a break from editing the layout of my site, and came back to a bunch of 404 errors. HELP!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

merandakay12

Mysidian Dollar
Here is my site:

bettabowl.x10host.com

I was in the middle of changing the css and html, got busy with school, and let it sit for no more than 2 weeks. I changed NOTHING, yet when I got back today I couldn't even get to the main page. I screwed with the htaccess file until I managed to get to the index.php, but then I couldn't do anything after. It was all 404's. It finally stopped trying to add "index.php" to every link too. Now it just says:

"The requested URL /login was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Admincp is adding the "index.php" to it now too.

"The requested URL /home/bettabow/public_html/admincp/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

What can I do to fix this?

Last edited:
Well if you messed up with .htaccess file, you wont be able to access your site. Just upload .htaccess file to your site again, if you still have Mysidia Adoptables script on your local drive.

The requested URL /home/bettabow/public_html/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I still get this with the original htaccess file. I haven't touched the config file either.

I've only edited the HTML and CSS files, nothing else.