How to ask a question....

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Seapyramid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
First! Understand that Brandon is giving away a script! It has taken him probably 200+ hours to write this script and YOU are taking it FREE! Would you work for 200+hours for your boss for free?

Now that we know where it stands, asking questions is fine... We have all been there. However, the people answering them are doing just that, answering the question and pointing you in the right direction! If you want to modify the script in some way we WILL tell you how to so it and where to look. We WILL NOT write the mod for you!

Take the time to search Google.. the HTML tools.. the PHP tools and LEARN something! You have already gotten a script for free that at market rates ($75.00 per hour) would cost you over $15,000 but now you want more hours added for free. read and learn a bit, then come back with more direct questions!

We are happy to help, but you need to meet us half way at least!

is it about me!?

i am asking on what and how to do. not asking you to do it for me.

people ask because they want to learn. not to get turned down.

zhiichiro said:
is it about me!?

i am asking on what and how to do. not asking you to do it for me.

people ask because they want to learn. not to get turned down.

No! this is not just you or because of you. It is the thought alone. We have all been at the beginning and trying to learn, trying is a good thing and unlike many forums we will help you with that! However.. many don't want to learn and expect us to just give it to them. I am sorry but I won't and i will interfer and stop others.

This is NOT because I am mean but because I feel if you want in this business you need to learn, I will help you and i will lead you, but I can't force you to 'drink', that you need to do on your own. :)