Hi there :D

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

ChibiMaestro

bruh
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
Well, I just got the message that Rusnak Adoptables Script is sold and is now Mysidia Adoptables Script, I must admit that the name is far better.... Mysidia... xD

Anyway, I'm ChibiKawaii, and you probably know a bit about me from my username, I love cute stuff, especially Domo-kun to whoever understands me :D

I also tend to post smilies randomly, I do it without thinking... it's a habit, but I never spam with smilies, so don't worry :) <---Just did it again....

I'm a GIRL, and I have come across those who think I am a boy, but I don't understand how people think I'm a girl... ChibiKawaii is a girl's username right?

I LOVE animals, I have had around 10 turtles, and I currently have loadsa fish, 10 goldfish, and 13 (arghh, unlucky number... yes, I do believe in 4 leaf clovers and that, but I do not stray too far into horoscopes and fortune tellers) baby guppies. I also used to have 2 small frogs that I got from the pet store, but they died, and I have no experience in frog keeping (those frogs lives entirely in water) so I have learnt my lesson and I will not own frogs ever again... o_O

Anyway, I do like the fact that the Rusnak Script has been sold because BMR does run 2 things, MyAdopts and the Rusnak Script... wait BMR was running 2 things. And now that Hall of Famer bought it, then BMR has more time to upgrade MA :D and meaning the Adoptables Script will be upgraded too :D, so good for the customers

EDIT: This edit was when I clicked "Submit New Thread" but it said I had too many "images"... smilies count as images... >.> RUBBISH lol joking. Anyway, I had 5, maximum was 4... I removed one.

Lol :D
HAI ALONARIA!
Now to reply to your "Hi" thread....
(Psst, can I call you "aria" for short... I don't like long names... unless I can type it quickly....)

Welcome to Mys, Chibi, glad you like this name(it is actually the same name as the pokemon site I run, lol). And yeah, hopefully it turns out to be a good deal for both me and BMR. This may be a small community atm, but we hope to get as many customers as we can in future. It will stay as freeware so long as I am running it, so there's no need to worry.

I've visited your site a few times, but I keep forgetting the link D:

And I think it is a good deal, and this is bound to have more members and a bigger community... mehehehehe :)

ANYWAY: Could you remove the "Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply." because it's annoying an not necessary...

Welcome! Glad you agree that Brandon will have more time for other things. :)

No worries about the smilies, I think I'll be suggesting some good free ones as these are rather, bland. :D

I see, I saw you registered weeks ago. My adoptable site aint that much active now, thanks to the host suspending my account for a week, lol.

And thank you so much for saying this. I try my best, and for now we are still discussing what features to add into Mys version 1.2.

Oh sorry about that, this is VB's default setting and I will have to change it in admin cp. I will let you know when this is done.
Edit: Done already, hopefully this solves your problem.

Thanks very much

Lol, yes, the smilies are... odd.
As in a green smiley face... looks like a happy sick (because it's green) face o_O :D

EDIT: Ninja'd by Hall of Famer xD Anyway the above is for Eddayne and below is a reply to Hall of Famer:

Yus, I registered a few weeks ago, but I was too lazeh to post, but because it's a fresh start, I thought I might as well get into the community :D and yay, the setting's going to be changed soon :)

And... YAY!!! More features :) I seriously need to learn PHP ._.

The smilies can definitely be changed, again those are just VB's default smilies. We will be looking around for better ones in future.

Hi CHIBI :D All this talk of smilies reminded me of my e-mail plan to make a set of Mewtwo smilies *shot*

Anyway good to see another user I recognize (so far I think I recognize 99% percent of people here X3)

Yeah, everyone should try to learn at least a little bit PHP so that he/she will be able to install addons/modifications easily. In this winterbreak I learned arrays, and I will see what I can do to manipulate arrays. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads