Hello :3

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

shiann

Horse Tamer :3
Mysidian Dollar
Hi, I'm shiann. I have no idea how to use the script, so any tips would be nice. :3 I hail from MyAdopts, and have been considering making a site here... But I'll look around a while first. :p

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables, Shiann. There are tutorials on how to upload the script to your server and how to install it, I'd strongly advise you take a look into them to begin with. Have fun and lemme know if you need any help.

Hall of Famer

Hi Shiann and welcome to Mys, as you can see I'm here too. :usedusedused:

I hope you like it here like me! Version 1.2.0 is coming soon! The release is unknown but it's going to be great when it's released. :3

Thanks! :3

I just realized I may have used the worn Hail.. Great first impression there. *facepalm*

Anyways, I've been lurking there, hope I can figure it out.

Hi, I'm shiann. I have no idea how to use the script, so any tips would be nice. :3 I hail from MyAdopts, and have been considering making a site here... But I'll look around a while first. :p
Hi shiann!
Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Forum!
If you need any help solving error with the script, just post a thread in the forum or contact me, I'll be glad to help you out! :ti:

Shiann's Epic Plan of Doom is to sort of move BoT and MR and add a few new things in kind of an epic multi-world site.

But, I dunno if that's gonna go through. :)

I guess sort of like, you can go here to adopt this, here to adopt this, and there for the other thing sort of thing... I'm not making sense. D:

IF I end up bringing teh fishies back, they'll be massively improved on the art... o_o

Well, I consider Gigi a friend, anyways. :3 *glomps Gigi*

Hi Shiann :D
BoT and MR would be awesome combined in to a multi-world petsite :D
PS: Love the BoT horse avvie :3