GD Question

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

aquapyrofan

Mysidian Dollar
I know Mysidia uses GD to write the text on images and I'm planning to use it, but is there any way to change what text it writes? Where would I find that in the code? Right now my site's URL is too long to work with it so I'm planning to change some of the text around.

For writing text on images, did you mean the banner at the top of the site? If so, that doesn't use GD, it can be found in your theme's template.tpl file towards the top, similar to this:
HTML:
<div id="wrapper" style="text-align:center;">
	<div id="header"><a href="{$path}index">{$site_name}</a></div>
Just replace {$site_name} with something shorter if the name it's pulling is too long.
If not, what were you referring to? Since I haven't noticed any other instances where mysidia does this.

For writing text on images, did you mean the banner at the top of the site? If so, that doesn't use GD, it can be found in your theme's template.tpl file towards the top, similar to this:
HTML:
<div id="wrapper" style="text-align:center;">
	<div id="header"><a href="{$path}index">{$site_name}</a></div>
Just replace {$site_name} with something shorter if the name it's pulling is too long.
If not, what were you referring to? Since I haven't noticed any other instances where mysidia does this.

No, I meant on the images from the BBcode/HTML, for example this one:

See how my site's URL is cut off?

Oh! Well in that case I'm not sure either. I looked through the class files and myadoptsview.php but couldn't find anything for it.

I recently stumbled upon it, can't remember where, though. I'll do a search quickly.

EDIT:
Check out public function siggy() in levelup.php

You should find this a few lines down the function:
PHP:
	    // Build text for siggy
            $str1 = "Name: ".$this->adopt->getName();
            $str2 = "Owner: ".$this->adopt->getOwner();
	        $str3 = "Click Here to Feed Me!";
	        $str4 = "More Adopts at:";
	        $str5 = "www.".constant("DOMAIN");

Last edited:
Is there a way to allow it to work with .png files in addition to .gif?