Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Codfin Keeper

A Codfin draws near!
Mysidian Dollar
Whenever I go to my Mysidia site, I get this error:

PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a3060923/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 187

PHP Error Message

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/a3060923/public_html/index.php on line 81

So Kaeliah told me to check phpMyAdmin, and the info is correct. I have the path blank, and she said it couldn't connect to the tables or something. phpMyAdmin says my database has no tables. Is that the problem? If so, how do I fix it?

umm it is a big problem if your database has no table. I'd advise you to reinstall the entire script with the correct database and script path information.

MySQL database... yus you should create one... try following the tut again? And read carefully, maybe you missed something out?

There's 2 versions of the tutorial... one on MA, and one on here... xD So if you didn't understand Mys's version, take a look on MA... wait >.> MA IS DOWN >.>

When you install the script, it should install the correct tables needed. If it didn't, that is a problem and you should try it again.
Creating the tables by hand would be a long, tedius process and there's the possibility for many errors...

You are very welcome, glad you figured it out. I was sure from the very beginning that you must've entered wrong database info. Have fun with Mysidia Adoptables!

Status
Not open for further replies.