Reserved Class Name Error (1.3.4)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Abronsyth

A Headache Embodied
Mysidian Dollar
Last I visited my site I had no issues at all, but this morning upon visiting it I have this error:
Fatal error: Cannot use 'Object' as class name as it is reserved in /home/fjelleko/public_html/classes/resource/native/object.php on line 20

I haven't changed anything recently, so I don't know what is possibly causing this. Error log only shows that information, so I also don't know how to pinpoint the error. Any ideas?

Fixed for you. The default PHP version has been changed to PHP 7.4 with the release of Mys v1.3.6 around the corner, so I tried to manually set the PHP version to 5.6 for existing sites running Mys v1.3.5 or earlier. I might've skipped one, thanks for reporting.

Ah, thank you! Appreciate it, HoF! I'm playing around on my test site with 1.3.6 to see what it'll take to upgrade my site/move my modifcations over, anyways.

I am glad it works for you, seems I have to double check if the same issue may occur to other users on MysidiaHost.

Sounds like a plan, but note the upgrader assumes that you are currently running Mys v1.3.5. If you are on Mys v1.3.4 instead, you need to upgrade to Mys v1.3.5 first. You will not need to upload most files from Mys v1.3.5 though, just the upgrader script is sufficient(since what it does is basically altering database tables, and you will overwrite the files with Mys v1.3.6's anyway).

Ive recently had this error pop up as well! Is there a way to fix this on my end, or do i need help?

error:

Fatal error: Cannot use 'Object' as class name as it is reserved in /home/loomieto/public_html/classes/resource/native/object.php on line 20

Did you change your PHP version to PHP 7.4? To use Mys v1.3.5 or lower, you need PHP 5.6. I did recall downgrading your PHP version when I downgraded your installation of Mysidia Adoptables, so the only reason you are having this error is that you somehow changed the PHP version from cpanel yourself.

Did you change your PHP version to PHP 7.4? To use Mys v1.3.5 or lower, you need PHP 5.6. I did recall downgrading your PHP version when I downgraded your installation of Mysidia Adoptables, so the only reason you are having this error is that you somehow changed the PHP version from cpanel yourself.
oh? i’m not sure, i was confused with some myBB stuff so i uninstalled it and ran into an issue. one i restored some files i got this error. how do i go about checking my PHP version?

oh? i’m not sure, i was confused with some myBB stuff so i uninstalled it and ran into an issue. one i restored some files i got this error. how do i go about checking my PHP version?
1672811905291.png
If you go to your cpanel area and click MultiPHP Manager, that shows your version.
1672812225137.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts