Custom Profile Modification

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
So the script was sold to someone else? Lol alright.
Hall of Famer emailed me asking me to re upload the scripts, when I created these add-ons I was using a different laptop, so in order for me to find them I have to search through the filesharing sites I used to transport them. So chances are they won't be there anymore, but I'll look for them.

I will probably have to fix them, because I am assuming the new owner changed the script a little, (it's what I would have done) but we'll see. If I have to edit them, I don't know when they will be done seeing as my classes have started up again, but we'll see.

No dramatic changes yet, just a couple mod additions for cash and trading and PNG support I believe. I think there will be a release sometime if Arianna approves, using her more efficient version of the script, but I'm not sure when that will be.

No dramatic changes yet, just a couple mod additions for cash and trading and PNG support I believe. I think there will be a release sometime if Arianna approves, using her more efficient version of the script, but I'm not sure when that will be.

Hmm, who is this Arianna, and what exactly makes it more efficient? =P

Well we did change the codes a little, Bloodrun, but these aint really likely to affect your scripts unless you use lots of mysql queries in adoptables, owned_adoptables or users tables. Shouldnt really be hard to fix anyway, and welcome back!

Well we did change the codes a little, Bloodrun, but these aint really likely to affect your scripts unless you use lots of mysql queries in adoptables, owned_adoptables or users tables. Shouldnt really be hard to fix anyway, and welcome back!

There are a lot of queries, especially in the users tables, but yeah those can be fixed easily.
And thank you, glad to be back, although technically it isn't welcome back seeing as were on a new domain and forum.

Well the only thing I added was this new column called 'dollars', guess this shouldnt be hard to fix.

lol are you saying that you are pretty much a new user now? If so, you can make an intro thread in the appropriate section for the rest of staff and members to get to know you. You are an amazing coder, I am sure they will like you.

Hall of Famer

Well the only thing I added was this new column called 'dollars', guess this shouldnt be hard to fix.

lol are you saying that you are pretty much a new user now? If so, you can make an intro thread in the appropriate section for the rest of staff and members to get to know you. You are an amazing coder, I am sure they will like you.

Hall of Famer

Pretty much so yeah lol the member base is more than 80% new so yeah. =P
I appreciate that compliment, but I thought you weren't able to see my add-ons seeing that the files were lost. o.0

Well true, the community is quite small anyway. It will grow bigger someday, but may take a while.

Oh its completely fine, you still get the talents that everyone should appreciate even if most of your scripts were gone.

Well true, the community is quite small anyway. It will grow bigger someday, but may take a while.

Oh its completely fine, you still get the talents that everyone should appreciate even if most of your scripts were gone.

I hope to see it get larger, this always has been a good adoptables script it has a lot of room for great improvement. =D

Yeah, I hope so too. This script has potential to improve into an ultimate adoptable system, we just have to keep brainstorming and carry out those ideas.

Hall of Famer

I do not suggest you use this Modification.
There will be a new release of this modification in the future.