Cpvr here

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

cpvr

Mysidian Dollar
Hello everyone,
I'm new here. Just checking out things because I'm the owner of Virtual pet list which is an online virtual pets community. :)

Can you tell us some more things about yourself? :3

Welcome to mysidia and I hope you like it here. :pleased:

What would you like to know? My name is Carlos, I'm 21, I have a daughter that's 2, and I'm a webmaster.

Hello! Welcome to Mys! I'm sure you'll like it here. Even though we're still small, we're growing and the community is wonderful. I sorta just act as a Mys cheerleader, or Mys PRINCESS cheerleader according to Hoffie. xD

I'm definitely going to check out Virtual Pet List, it seems lovely. :)

I almost forgot to introduce myself! I go by many names. Alonaria, Naria, Aria, Ria, Alo, Alon, Alona, and anything else you can think of. If you'd like to call me by my RL name, it's Sammy. I'm 13, have a pet snake, and work mainly with digital art and graphics, though I sometimes work with traditional art. I'm not a proffessional, seeing that I'm only 13, but for some unknown reason people tend to think I'm older. -shrugs-

I'm employed at three different sites that I really stick with- EvoDragon.net, Wolf-Haven.com, and Darklab2.myadopts.com. I'm a guest artist at some other small sites, though I'm best known for my writing and moderation.

Well, I suppose that's it! Enjoy your time in Mys!

Hello! Welcome to Mys! I'm sure you'll like it here. Even though we're still small, we're growing and the community is wonderful. I sorta just act as a Mys cheerleader, or Mys PRINCESS cheerleader according to Hoffie. xD
Can I just call you Princess? :p

, it's Sammy. I'm 13, have a pet snake, and work mainly with digital art and graphics, though I sometimes work with traditional art. I'm not a proffessional, seeing that I'm only 13, but for some unknown reason people tend to think I'm older. -shrugs-
Nice to meet you, Sammy. :)

I'm employed at three different sites that I really stick with- EvoDragon.net, Wolf-Haven.com, and Darklab2.myadopts.com. I'm a guest artist at some other small sites, though I'm best known for my writing and moderation.
I remember when Evodragon was first being developed. Their owners used to be on Virtual pet list all the time; making threads and talking to everyone. :)

Welcome! I may have to register on your site once I get Familiar Elements' bugs out... (still haven't figured it out, I'll just fix it) :catfish:

Hopefully you'll be able to send more new users our way! :meow:

I remember when Evodragon was first being developed. Their owners used to be on Virtual pet list all the time; making threads and talking to everyone. :)

Really? I never knew that, cool! Evo was, literally, the first pet side I ever registered on. I'm afraid to say that it's declined due to lack of update. We're not worried about that, though, because Clark is actually working on a new site/version of Evo. XD

Hi again Cpvr!

You're daughter is precious, I'm assuming your avatar is a picture of her. :smile:

I'm Kae, I'm a 17-year-old(almost 18), jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none and one of the Coders on the development staff here at Mysidia. I'm glad to see you here!

OMG cpvr from VPL wow it's been awhile! What happened to you? You kinda disappeared and VPL went down. Remember me? I used to be a active user on on VPL before it went down. I hear a lot of rumors from the other user from VPL saying you abandoned VPL. It has not been the same since VPL went down.

Do I have to reregsister?

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Cpvr, looks like you are already a well-known figure wherever you go. I am the current owner of this script, it got a new name after I took over. I cant promise much at this moment, but I can promise to work hard on this script together with other dev staff. Lemme know if you have any questions.

Hall of Famer

Welcome! I may have to register on your site once I get Familiar Elements' bugs out... (still haven't figured it out, I'll just fix it) :catfish:

Hopefully you'll be able to send more new users our way! :meow:

I'm pretty sure we can. :) Our site is pretty popular. We just came back, see this thread, VPL is back.

OMG cpvr from VPL wow it's been awhile! What happened to you? You kinda disappeared and VPL went down. Remember me? I used to be a active user on on VPL before it went down. I hear a lot of rumors from the other user from VPL saying you abandoned VPL. It has not been the same since VPL went down.

Do I have to reregsister?
Yes, you do. We just came back. Some bad things happened in my personal life.

I never abandoned VPL. Tell your friends that we're back! :)

Really? I never knew that, cool! Evo was, literally, the first pet side I ever registered on. I'm afraid to say that it's declined due to lack of update. We're not worried about that, though, because Clark is actually working on a new site/version of Evo. XD
Tell him, I'd like to see him come to VPL - looking forward to meeting him.

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Cpvr, looks like you are already a well-known figure wherever you go. I am the current owner of this script, it got a new name after I took over. I cant promise much at this moment, but I can promise to work hard on this script together with other dev staff. Lemme know if you have any questions.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure you guys will do fine. Ya, I'm pretty known around the internet. It's because of what I've accomplished and done over the years. I still don't think I'm known though.:smile:

How long has this software been around? This niche really needed more pet-site scripts.

Hi again Cpvr!

You're daughter is precious, I'm assuming your avatar is a picture of her.

I'm Kae, I'm a 17-year-old(almost 18), jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none and one of the Coders on the development staff here at Mysidia. I'm glad to see you here!
Thank you so much. Yes, it is. She's 2 now.

Nice to meet you, Kae.

I also herd you had personal problem and again a lot of rumors were flying around. I hope things are a lot better for you now. I think VPL was very much missed by us VPS owners and artist. I know a few people including Ole, and I think few others tried to make there own VPS forums but the users has not been as active as VPL. The market has been even worse withot VPL. I hope all the others come backs and things are like before.

I also herd you had personal problem and again a lot of rumors were flying around. I hope things are a lot better for you now. I think VPL was very much missed by us VPS owners and artist. I know a few people including Ole, and I think few others tried to make there own VPS forums but the users has not been as active as VPL. The market has been even worse withot VPL. I hope all the others come backs and things are like before.

Ya, but the rumors weren't true. Don't believe what people say about me. I have an email, MSN, and twitter, and facebook. So, I'm connected all over the place. People just like to throw salt on my name, not sure why though.

Ya, I saw that. I know all about Ole and the others.

People just like to throw salt on my name, not sure why though.

Ya I noticed that people seen to give you flack but you seem like a very stand up guy to me. I mean I never seen you do any thing to hurt any one. Then again I notice a lot of people on VPS like to start drama or sling mud at other owners. That's the one thing I NEVER liked about VPL.

I kinda stopped going do to my net going to down after moving to my own apartment.

How big is your new apartment? Ya, I know. It's ridiculous. But, it hasn't happened yet. That was before.

It's a studio apartment not that big but I think it's just right me. It's only me there and it's easy to clean.

I hope it does not, I really hate mud slinging. By the way what happened to Lurapets?

It's a studio apartment not that big but I think it's just right me. It's only me there and it's easy to clean.

I hope it does not, I really hate mud slinging. By the way what happened to Lurapets?

It changed to luraverse. Powerpets bought them out.

How many bed rooms is it? Just one?

Wow really? Huh, I guess it's in good hands if Powerpets has it now.

Just one, it's really all one unit but I feel like I have plenty of room. The only down side is I'm sercoming to the young adult illness you commonly see it singles. I it's not as clean as I'd like but not pig pen. I have a pile of dishes I'm to lazy to to tackle right now.:coloness:

EDIT: Is that your baby she adorable! I thought of having kids but I am not ready and it would not be fair to bring a child in the world if I can't care for it.

Last edited:
Ya, I know what you mean though. Cleaning is the tough part, and buying food.

Ya, it's a picture of her when she was younger, and thank you. :)