Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tequila

The Grim One
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
The standard Emoticons are rather, bland imho and I'd like to see if we could use a different set (or combination of two).

I suggest the Tardmotes by `darkmoon3636 on deviantART. Free for use with credits.

See aren't they more interesting?
5expfo.jpg
2w3dj10.jpg

Full links are here:
http://darkmoon3636.deviantart.com/art/Tardmotes-36455354
http://darkmoon3636.deviantart.com/art/tardmotes-part-deux-39570732

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh these look rather interesting, I'd like to see if I can do something about it. Lets keep this thread open for a few days so that members can discuss and bring up new ideas.

Hall of Famer

Yus! This is epical we need them :U I am in agreement X3

I love her emoticons, I wish I could make them as cute as she does... *hm* Future idea for the script XD!

Oh these look rather interesting, I'd like to see if I can do something about it. Lets keep this thread open for a few days so that members can discuss and bring up new ideas.

Hall of Famer

I think it's a good idea, I mean, look at the current emoticons, 3: they're yucky...

lol true, we will need a brand new set of emoticons for sure. Thanks for commenting in this thread everyone, every opinion counts.

I think we can use them for sure. Enddayne are you saying that you will split the sprite sheets into separate emoticon images?

Oh cool, are they all put into emoticon standard form? If so, I can add them to the forum at any time.

Hall of Famer

When you click the download button on the DA site links provided it's already "cut out" because it's in ZIP file form... and also because I tested it 'cause I was curious...

HOFFIE ADD THEM ON NOW XD Lol.

Last edited:
^^ Have fun with them Enddayne.

Also I added smilies to quick reply box too. The way smilies are organized may seem a little bit awkward, but hope it works.

I like these. Just make sure they're transparent.
Where do you put the credit though for the original artist?

Status
Not open for further replies.