Can someone do this?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Bibarel

*Nom Nom Nom*
Mysidian Dollar
Can someone do this? *Update*

UPDATE: I'll give 150 credits to whover gives me the best code for a css template that looks like thg one below!

I need someone to help me with a css, since I don't know a thinc about css.

I'd like it to be like this:

iaza19829746000900.png

But bigger, and with those borders (but more even)

I just need the code for it, I can fill in the rest

Last edited:
Before you go about offering 1,400 credits, you may want to check to make sure you actually have 1,400 credits to give :)

If I knew more about CSS, I would help, unfortunately, however, I don't know enough to do this :(

Yes, I would very much like something like that, but just the template, no pictures :p

Well, if you can do the template andgive me the download/code of css blank css, I'd be super happy, but one thing if you do do it, could you possibly put in background-image:url(); where if I put in the image it will show up where ever ion the css (sorry if this is confuzing)

Um, sure, do you mean do the colors and everything, or just the blank template?

Which one do you want?

Blank, but add the code you put the image url into, but with out the code, so I know where to add the imahe ;P

Okay, but I am slightly confused.

I am Dyslexic, please speak clearly and properly or I will not be able to complete your request.

WHERE do you want the image.

WHAT is the image.

WHICH layout do you want me to put together.

and

DO you want me to make it look like the layout in the original post?

I'd lik you to make it look like the one it posted, ingore what I said a few posts ago :ohnoes:

So... ignore /everything/, and just make something like the original post?

I don't think I can make a whole layout from scratch at the moment - I can make some modifications to a layout of your choice, but otherwise I am too busy to do a complete layout.

If you can find a layout close enough or at least vaguely looking like the one in your original post, I can modify it, but otherwise I can't do one from scratch.

Well, I can find on, but one thing I REALLY neeed is the top part of the picture, the one taht show money, messages etc...

Last edited:
Okay, I'll post the link to the theme I'd like edited to just a template in a minute ;P

The codes that show money and messages and what not are ":SIDEFEED:". You can just add that wherever you want it to be and bam. As a web owner you should be fluently in HTML at the least.

Well, is there a guide on html? also, would I just add it to the css, or somewhere else?

You edit the sidebar stuff in your functions.php file. I can do this later today I believe, I'll contact you when I'm done.