Breeding question

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Re

Oh, I see! Check the breeding lang file? Really sorry I can't help too much, I'm using 1.3.3 XP

Nice idea but no, I cant see anything there lol... Yeh I have a feeling I'm being a pain and missing out on all sorts because I cant upgrade. >.<'

Why can't you upgrade? But then. if you do upgrade, you'll lose a lot of the stuff on your site right now.

Lol you answered yourself there. :p I put hours into tweaking a ton of tiny things on the site, and I just dont have the time to redo it on a new script and then try to fix whatever I've broken. XD

Well the dilemma with upgrading is indeed one big problem with customizing your own site by modifying the code-base. Its not recommended for absolute non-coders, but if you have a bit of coding talent you can actually try to mimic new features introduced in each latest release yourself.

Yeh now that my coders got a little time I might look into that. ^_^ The main problem is when I have a problem and my coders not around its a little hard to get help with out of date coding... Luckily she managed to fix this breeding problem I had. :D Ad its nice to see you back. ^_^