Quick question regarding breeding types.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Pear

Woah man.
Mysidian Dollar
What is the difference between Heuristic and Advanced breeding? c: I'm trying to decide which one to use but I don't know the difference so it's hard to choose..lol. Can anyone help me? c:

If I'm not wrong, heuristic breeding generates a baby adoptable with the same species as the mother or the father. If you breed a blue dog and a red dog, you'll get a blue dog OR a red dog.

Advanced breeding performs this same function along with another one: you can create special "baby" species that can be bred from certain combinations of parent species. If you breed a blue dog and a red dog, you'll get a blue dog or a red dog... or a purple dog.

@Wallie - Ah, that makes a lot of sense! Can there be more than one outcome? So if I bred a blue with a red, I could get any of the different shades between the two if I made more than one possible baby? (Of course I'd have to supply the images myself, but that wouldn't bug me. haha) c:

@Wallie - Ah, that makes a lot of sense! Can there be more than one outcome? So if I bred a blue with a red, I could get any of the different shades between the two if I made more than one possible baby? (Of course I'd have to supply the images myself, but that wouldn't bug me. haha) c:

Yes, you can have multiple outcomes. :3