• Both

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

elfhome

Bella's Personal Maid
Mysidian Dollar
Okay, so I have started to draw these and I am wondering if I should them as adoptables.
I wanted to make different types of cells including white blood cells. For those of you who have not taken Immunology of dome kind - there are numerous types of white blood cells and they look very different and develop differently.

Instead of an egg I would have a hematopoietic stem cell - precursor of blood cells in the body. Each cell would have stages just like a regular adoptable, for example thrombocytes (platelets) would be shown starting off as a giant cell and splitting into pieces (just as they do in real life).

I was also interesting in making some parasites as well as other micro-organisms. Bacteria, for one, and maybe some other pathogenic agents. What do you think?

micros.png

Yersinia pestis (black death)
micros-2.png

Monocyte (becomes macrophages, which are 'eat' bacteria)

Last edited:
This-so reminds me of Giantmicrobes 8D I love those giant microbe plushies 8D *huggles her common cold*

Amazingly unique idea :colonu: Go ahead! :meow: Though if you want some inspriation I do this you should check out those plushies I was talking about X3

giantmicrobes.com is the link I think

This-so reminds me of Giantmicrobes 8D I love those giant microbe plushies 8D *huggles her common cold*
I have the common cold (rhino virus) as well as the parasite that causes African Sleeping sickness. They were the inspiration for my animated projects involving micro-organisms. That and the mind-warping that comes when you've crammed for anatomy, serology and micro.