virtual worlds in developement

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Nemesis

Mysidian Dollar
I was going to hold this back a little while as its still in development.

But I myself couldn't wait and I am pretty sure you guys will be impressed too.

I am working on a virtual world, much like club penguin. Users will be able to move around their adopts on the screen on any background and will eventually have supported chat bubbles.

What I have right now is just a single player demo so you can just click and move the adopt. still pretty cool though.

Here is the demo http://99webs.org/panda/

This is being programed in Java. So you will need a java plugin on your browser and enable it. Also there will be a security prompt, go ahead and click run. I promise you the code is nothing more than a game that listens for mouse clicks then moves and animates the adoptable to it. :)

Hey, that's really cool :D I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing the finished version of that.

Very interesting! You've come a very long way since when I first "met" you, Nemesis. Quite impressive, really!

Can't wait to see what you do with this :)

The multiplayer feature is sorta of done. I can get up to 10 different users online so 10 birds flying around at same time.

Only problem is it is a bit laggy, not as smooth as single player, birds jitter around.

But I know I can optimize the code so stayed tuned for next demo :D