Unable to Login.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

NobodysHero

Co-Owner of MystFell
Mysidian Dollar
I've been trying to log in all day and it won't do anything. There isn't a error message or weird page that comes up, it does nothing. Followed every instruction, attempted to reinstall it. No idea what's going on. I am using a paid domain on Godaddy.com and have really come to my wits end. It never even asks me for my login for the admin panel. I'm really hoping it's a simple fix. Below are screenshots of what it gives me.

It won't do anything else. That's as far as I can get. I checked the MySQL and it shows I have a username and a password. Tried deleting it and re-registering, but nothing then either. x.x HALP!

This happens sometimes. It's really weird. Try reinstalling again.

Create another user in the database. Go to phpMyAdmin and then select your database then go to table users and add a new line. Give it admin priviledges (not sure which group it is). The first user never logins properly for some reason

Nope. Not one of them. T_T Tried both the new users I made. Also doesn't seem to care if I try to register a new one through the site. Which is strange to me as well.

If it does not even ask you for admin login, chances are you are logged in already but with a non-admin account. This is what is supposed to happen with most registered users when they accidentally found ur admin control panel URL.

Nope. Not one of them. T_T Tried both the new users I made. Also doesn't seem to care if I try to register a new one through the site. Which is strange to me as well.

If you register a new user, it doesn't appear on the database? There might be a communication problem o.o

I'm not logged in. At all. It never ever asked me for a login on the ACP and when I tried to log in to the normal site, it goes back to the login page.

And no, when I try to register using the online stuff, it never makes it to the database.

The ACP display that message when you are logged in as a user with no priviledges (as HoF said), that's why we think it's weird it displays that when you aren't associated with any account x.x

If you go to list users on your website, does it display the users you created in the database?

I'm not logged in. At all. It never ever asked me for a login on the ACP and when I tried to log in to the normal site, it goes back to the login page.

And no, when I try to register using the online stuff, it never makes it to the database.

I see, sorry for the confusion. Yeah, the script will display no permission error message so long as you are not logged in as admin, which includes guests/visitors. Can you try creating a new account, go to PHPMyadmin and make it admin user(set its usergroup to 1 in table prefix.users)?

Is there a reason the url keeps changing to http://mystfell.com/.errordocs/login And regardless of what I type into the url bar, it automatically takes away the www part.

And if I try to view users in the ACP, it gives me this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Fatal Error: Class Registry either does not exist, or has its include path misconfigured!' in /home/content/72/12074872/html/classes/class_loader.php:83 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->load('Registry') #1 /home/content/72/12074872/html/classes/class_initializer.php(106): spl_autoload_call('Registry') #2 /home/content/72/12074872/html/classes/class_initializer.php(45): Initializer->initialize() #3 /home/content/72/12074872/html/index.php(68): Initializer->__construct() #4 /home/content/72/12074872/html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #5 {main} thrown in /home/content/72/12074872/html/classes/class_loader.php on line 83

Last edited:
And previously I mentioned I've tried that. Even showed a screencap of it. (Posted below) And I've just tried reinstalling it from the umpteenth time and still no luck. :cfrown:

T_T That didn't work either.

And here's the rest of it.

Zf2USse.jpg

Last edited:
Also tried a new troubleshooting step. A veered off from my paid domain and tried to use a free one. Use yours suggested x10 hosting. It worked fine there. Not sure why it doesn't like GoDaddy, but I'd still like to try to find a fix, since I've already investing the money in the domain.

Thanks! :hmmm:

umm so you are saying that it just does not work on godaddy? Strange, one possible explanation is that the password hashing functions are disabled or configured differently for godaddy's PHP? Submit a support ticket to godaddy and ask if the corresponding three password hashing functions are working:

1. md5($password)
2. sha1($password)
3. hash($algorithm, $password)

Wooooooow, Godaddy is taking forever on this response. T_T I am just waiting on their response.

Send a password reset. login with the password it gives you and dont change it.

Won't reset anything. Doesn't acknowledge I've sent anything, made a request, or otherwise. Just goes right back to the blank form. T_T

umm thats strange, I made sure to test that password reset is working before releasing Mys v1.3.4. Theres a chance that the admin account is not created properly for you when you installed the script on godaddy(as the admin user email may not be set at all).

Anyway there are easier ways to test whether a functionality of PHP is available on your server. Go to the root index.php file for your adoptables directory, and add the following code right after the php opening tag <?php

PHP:
$password = "0123456789abcdef";
echo md5($password);
echo sha1($password);
echo hash("sha512", $password);

See if the script actually outputs these password in a hash format, or that it throws a function not found error.