This place still around?!?!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AlkseeyaKC

Mysidian Dollar
I got a birthday e-mail from this place, I was like, isn't that the free pet site code place? 🤔

I had to come to check it out, man, this brings back memories. I remember when I made my site then I killed my password so bad that I couldn't log into the admin account so I killed my site. lol
I really had no idea what I was doing but I had fun building my site. I still have the concept up on DA. I doubt anyone here remembers my site. lol

I still dream of having my own pet/avatar site, but I don't have the time today. I just wanted to poke on here and say hi and keep making the awesomes here!! You guys are great. 😁

Yeah we are still around and you can still ask questions or request for further assistance. Happy birthday.

I got a birthday e-mail from this place, I was like, isn't that the free pet site code place? 🤔

I had to come to check it out, man, this brings back memories. I remember when I made my site then I killed my password so bad that I couldn't log into the admin account so I killed my site. lol
I really had no idea what I was doing but I had fun building my site. I still have the concept up on DA. I doubt anyone here remembers my site. lol

I still dream of having my own pet/avatar site, but I don't have the time today. I just wanted to poke on here and say hi and keep making the awesomes here!! You guys are great. 😁
Hey KC!

Sorry for the late response!

You seem familiar, were you on DNAdopts by any chance?

Mysidia has gone through a few updates so your old site may not work with the newest version.