The official Zune/Ipod thread.. But mainly Zune because I'm biased.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

shiann

Horse Tamer :3
Mysidian Dollar
As you see, I had an iPod, and then I had a Zune... And I'm in love with my Zune. Therefore my biased-ness. I was going to make Zune have a thread all to itself but... Well... Not many people have them. If you don't know what a zune is.. http://www.zune.net/en-US/. Best thing EVEH. And all most of the apps for the Zune HD are free... And I'm cheap. I should probably stop ranting. LOL

Anyways, here is the place to discuss apps, games, technical difficulties, music, whatever else you can think of.

Well I dont have an iPod or Zune, I use my iPhone for everything. It pretty much serves the feature of iPod, even though the quality of sounds may be a problem.

I've never really messed with an iPhone. I mean, I've seen them, but I haven't really messed with them. :) I consider them an iPod but really that's just because I don't know enough about them to distinguish, it seems one of the only differences is one you can call people on, one you can't... But I wouldn't know. :3

I recently got a new iPod for twenty five dollars less than my old one.

It's a sad world, my old one was a 2GB Nano in Black and my new one is a 8GB iPod touch...

I like it though. :)

That is sad, I paid 200 for my Nano in 2006 and now the kind I had goes for like, 20 on eBay. >>

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts