Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

The Codfin Keeper

A Codfin draws near!
Mysidian Dollar
Original title, riiiiiight? :veeee:

Progress: get ready for epic failure

Art - some very small percentage (idk how many adopts I'll have)
CSS - 80% ...? Not so sure, but I like the theme I have now.
Quests - 1/X
Features - Maybe...3...out of idk?
Forum - first of all...wut? Second, 0/1

As you can see, it's being developed. I also can't tell what I'm going to add, since it just flows outta my head. :colonu:

A banner still needs to be made (by me), but for now take a link. A quest will appear later today. :happyc:

The Codfin Keeper's Adoptable Site

Hmm...interesting site, I see there is a snake adopt in there. XD

I like the CSS, it looks cool and it's nicely setup. :smile:

Do you have anything planned for the site? x3

The CSS is totally awesome! What a cute little snake adoptable, too.

If I ask nicely do you think maybe you'd let me make an adoptable for your site. >_> I have always wanted to make a fish but I felt it would look really odd on a site dedicated 100% to birds...

///IDEA BY DRAGONTAMERCHRIS///

Using the breeding mod as a guide, I managed to add a searching system! Choose a creature to search with, and every day you can search the wild for a chance to find a creature!

Also, two new creatures are coming soon, so keep returning! :colonu:

You seem to have lots of navtabs on your site. I'd strongly recommend you to use dropdowm menu because of this.

UPDATE!

An inventory has been added! Up until St. Patrick's Day, when you visit the front page while logged in, you will receive a promotional item to commemorate the creation of the inventory feature, and also the site itself. A use for this item will come soon.

*NOTE: Only one can be obtained.

Third update + revival, lol. :BIGO:

Wild Slots has appeared! Visit the page to pull the lever, then do it again and again until you win! Currently it's free, but if people abuse the reward system, a price will be added for each spin. It will be tripled for the offender at that point.

Also, elfhome is now an Artist, and their first addition to the site is the Fish, available on the main adopt page. Finally, the Zoo Ruins, after a while, got the prize finally up. For some reason I put it off for a while. /made it hard enough to stall people...or so he thinks

Sounds interesting, glad you are making progresses on your site so far.

And a new artist? Congrats, hope it works out for ya.

Nice! I might join sometime. Also, I would like to be an artist, but one who colors linearts, if that is ok.

Last edited:
I made a little hermit crab. Funny sort of chap.
hermie.png

Now if you'd excuse me, I have to remove my parrot's beak from my mouse...
EDIT: Excuse me... BAD BIRD!

Last edited:
I may consider moving it to adoptables site showcase after more progresses are made, for now it looks good so far. Keep it up.