Stuck?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Moontides

Mysidian Dollar
I was using Gloom's tutorial, but she has a slightly different version of firezilla than I do.

http://i45.tinypic.com/34ezx1t.png

I got this far, but I'm not sure what I have to do/and how to do it from here. I was watching her tutorial, and it says to "unzip the script you had earlier", now I do believe I got that right (did I?), but then it says, "go to my unzipped folder", and I'm pretty sure that isn't a folder. I somehow got it to open up in some program called Winrar, but I hope that I did that wrong. Because, I can't transfer the files from Winrar to there... so I was wondering what I need to do, and where I went wrong?

umm you are struggling with file uploads? Well usually your host should provide a detailed information on how to do that, but if you really cant figure out, send me a PM about your ftp info and I will do it for you. Note you still need to create a mysql database and user to install the script after file uploading is completed.

Its cool, we got it sorted over PM and everything is installed and working fine now.