Sneak peeks? *gasp*

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

PTGigi

Crazily Friendly~HoF
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
Thought I'd post a few spoilerz for MM2+ :D It's nearly done >:3 For those who haven't heard of my site, MM2+ it's basically a Pokemon site (or is it?). All the images are drawn by me, lineart and all (yeah a bit big I know D: ). But it's not your average site! Rather than adopting some boring old Pokemon you can get different types of Pokemon. Images speak louder than words:

Baby Shadow Mewtwo *pokes avatar*

Arcane Espeon, Glaceon, Jolteon, and Umbreon:
9050989_orig.gif
3574003_orig.gif
8263325_orig.gif
16712_orig.gif

Fiery Vulpix:
8785968_orig.png
or
3935695_orig.png

Giraffe Girafarig:
580093_orig.png
or
1679172_orig.png
or
7622585_orig.png
or
666562_orig.png

Phoenix Ho-oh:
7970828_orig.png
or
5252548_orig.png
or
732569_orig.png

Spotted Mew:
237349_orig.png
or -spoiler- or -spoiler- or -spoiler-

Faerie Celebi:
5366770_orig.png
or -spoiler- or -spoiler- or -spoiler- or -spoiler- or -spoiler-

Gigi's Rapidash [Winged] (based off of my fav colors and animal :D):
1129186_orig.png

Yin-Yang Latias (the symbols are Kanji for joy, friendship and soul):
4283397_orig.png
or
3575395_orig.png
or
1689241_orig.png
http://ptgigi.weebly.com/uploads/3/4/3/1/3431653/1689241_orig.pngor
9435673_orig.png

Last edited:
I love those Gigi. :3

The ones I like the most are giraffe girafarig, phoenix ho-oh, yin-yang latios, and the jelly ditto. Your rapidash is also epic.

LATIAS AND LATIOS <3
I love all of dem!
Especially those Latis. xD And the Arcane Espeon, Glaceon, Jolteon, and Umbreon. *is hypnotized by Arcane Umbreon's colors*

Well I recall there being a 4 or 5 image limit so I just posted the links X3 I'll change it to img tags though if it'll let me :3

EDIT:
Daw 28 images and a limit of 4 XD And I can't sneak past the limit like you can on MA X3

Last edited:
Stalker!?!?! :O

Lol thank you :D hope I can get it out soon ^-^ (though I'm a known procrastinator >.>)

It's a shock that I'm actually doing my homework not at the last second XD (missing an entire week of school is not fun to catch up on ._.)

But really for MM2+ I just have to make TP work properly, add in stat increases, add explore areas, finish the town areas that are necessary, finish making my lunch (wait that has nothing to do with MM2+ XD), get the new 1.1 additions worked into my 1.0 script (nearly done :3), and something else but I forgot X3 Not to mention actually make all the adoptables XD Oh and Legends, I need to finish those D:

Yeah X3 I usually see 10 being the limit on mot sites :3 28 is definitely too much XD

That's a lot to do Gigi. o_O I've been stalking the main mm2 site waiting for something the beta testers could do. :p

The Arcane Eevee evolution's animation looks epic, except for that hypnotizing background the arcane Jolteon has.

Lol yes it is X3 Longest will be explore areas D: But then beta testers can do stuff :3
For MM2+ I just have to make TP work properly (nearly done), add in stat increases(done), add explore areas(not done :catfish: ), finish the town areas that are necessary (nope :veeee:), get the new 1.1 additions worked into my 1.0 script (hopefully done :meow:), and something else but I forgot D: Not to mention actually make all the adoptables XD Oh and Legends, I need to finish those D:

8263325_orig.gif
I am stubbornly not changing that because it is suppose to have that effect on people >:3

Thank you :D I love that one too :happycbig: (well it is kinda "Gigi's Rapidash" so I have to like it XD)

I'd be happy to help around in the future, I do love to color peoples linearts :meow: (depending on my mood I made ~33 Unicorns, 3+ horses (6 stages each), and 60+ Eggs once for various people's sites :happyfaic:)

Removed some spoilerz, added some new ones. :happycbig: I'll rotate around the 20 images occasionally ^-^

That Arcane Jolteon is so funny. xD

I especially like the animations on the Arcaneeveelutions (lol long word), and the way the colors are put on the Yin-Yang Latias and its alts.

Er...DTC mentioned a Jelly Ditto on the first page...where is it? :ohnoes:

Lol I removed it :OHSHITALION: I'm flipping the images around. But basically imagine a Ditto...that is edible (no you won't actually be able to eat them ._.) and this magical Ditto comes in about 30 different colors :happyfaic: Maybe I'll repost it :meow: