SIDEFEED Location?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Hedgen

Mysidian Dollar
Where is the :SIDEFEED: information located? I want to reorganize the Main theme's Side Feed to be above the site name, instead of being in a list.
Something like this:
  Spoiler: Image 

adoptablestheme.png

Classes, Class_page.php

Look for the function

'private function getsidebar'

Thank you for your quick responses! :) And thanks! it would have taken me a whole day to figure out where they are stored.

How do I rearrange the sidefeed? I took the list out but it still shows it vertically instead of horizontally.
I have only edited $sidebar so far to not include the <li> and stuff but all it did was remove the Bullets, is there a special css file it uses?
  Spoiler: Code for :SIDEFEED: 

Code:
private function getsidebar(){
  	 //This function determines what shows in the side bar of the template

global $mysidia; 
	 if($mysidia->user->isloggedin == TRUE) {
		$msgctr = "<a href='messages.php'>Messages</a>";		
		$data = $mysidia->db->select("messages", array("touser"), "touser='{$mysidia->user->username}' and status='unread'")->fetchAll();

if(count($data) > 0) $msgctr = "<a href='messages.php'>Messages <b>(".count($data).")</b></a>";
		$sidebar = "You have {$mysidia->user->money} {$mysidia->settings->cost}.<br />
		           <a href='donate.php'>Donate money to friends</a><br />
		           <a href='adopt.php'>Adopt New Pets</a>   <a href='pound.php'>Acquire Pounded Pets</a>   <a href='myadopts.php'>Manage Adoptables</a>   <a href='account.php'>Go to My Account</a>   {$msgctr}<a href='changestyle.php'>Change Theme</a>  <a href='logout.php'>Log Out</a>";

$row = $mysidia->db->select("users", array("uid", "username"), "username='{$mysidia->user->username}' and usergroup='1'")->fetchObject();		
		if(is_object($row)) $sidebar .= "<li><a href='admincp/'>Admin Center</a></li><br />";
	 }
	 else {
		$sidebar = "<b><u>Member Login:</u></b><br />
		<form name='form1' method='post' action='login.php'>
		  <p>Username: <input name='username' type='text' id='username'></p>
		  <p>Password: <input name='password' type='password' id='password'></p>
		  <p><input type='submit' name='Submit' value='Log In'></p>
		</form>Don't have an account?<br /><a href='register.php'>Register Free</a><br /><a href='forgotpass.php'>Forgot Password?</a><br />";
	 }

$omembers = $mysidia->db->select("online", array(), "username != 'Visitor'")->fetchAll();
	$ovisitors = $mysidia->db->select("online", array(), "username = 'Visitor'")->fetchAll();
    $sidebar .= "<a href='online.php'>This site has ".count($omembers)." members and ".count($ovisitors)." guests online.</a></ul>";
	return $sidebar;
  }

Spoiler: Screenshot of how it looks like: 

sidefeed.png

Last edited:
Last time I checked, it's styled by using the #menu commands in the .css file named 'style-city.'

Ahh okay. I saw the id="menu" thing in the template's html while trying to get the dropdown menu to drop to the right instead of down, but I completely forgot about that by the time I started editing the SIDEFEED. Thanks!

No problem at all. Just post if you need help again, but keep all of your questions in the support thread, even if they're about styling.