A little pointer for tab file location?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Infernette

CODE CODE CODE CODE CODE
Mysidian Dollar
Where in the classes for the tabs does it define the default tab that is opened when a person visits a page? I'd love to change it to the first tab but I can't find the location.

Took me a while to figure this out, but if you go to the profile.php file, you should be able to see some start and end tab stuff. If you change the number order of those tabs, the numbers, and then find this: $profiletabs = new Tab(5, $tabs, 2); and change the 2 with a 1, it should work. :3
I think I failed at explaining that. XP

Umm, did you remember to reorder the start-end tab stuff... it works for me. Try looking around the rest of the file. It should be there...

Ok so an update, it WILL first open the tab I tell it to, then the second tab overtakes it once the page loads. I think there is some script piece I'm missing but I'm not sure.

Its in the script /view/profileview.php, in this line:

PHP:
$tabs = new Tab(5, $tabsList, 2);
Here the third parameter(2) defines the default tab opened when you enter a user's profile page, the value 1-5 corresponds to (Visitor Message, About Me, Adoptables, Friends, Contact Info). So you can see why the default is About Me.