Editing Stats Page & Little Icon

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Glow

Mysidian Dollar
Hey guys! :happyc:
I'm a non coder and thus really have no idea, I tried browsing through the codes but sorry, have no idea about it...
And so I actually wanted to edit the Stats page... On the Stats page there is this line,
"This page shows you an overview of the top adoptables on this site, as well as some random adoptables that you can level."
And I wanted to change the text to something else, but have no idea how to...
I would also like to change these texts...
"Here are the Top 10 adoptables of all time, based on clicks."
and "Here are 5 random adoptables that you can click on and level. The owner of these adoptables will be able to see that you clicked on their adoptable, so they may in turn return the favor."
I might also want to change the text on the other pages... so maybe someone could explain it to me in general? >< Sorry guys, really ain't good at this but trying hard!
Also, the tabs have some text and a little icon next to it, whereas Mysidia is a white "m" and purple-ish background, and I would like to know how to change the little icon there...
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :happycbig: Really appreciate all your help ^^

These are in /lang/lang_stats.php. Check out the lang folder, I'd say around 90% of the visible text is there. If it's not, it's probably in the view folder.

The icons found on tabs are known as favicons. In your template's header (/templates/***/header.tpl) you can define this. For example, the code in the default main theme is this line {$header->loadFavicon("{$home}favicon.ico")} and it looks in the root folder of your site for the file favicon.ico. Your favicon does not have to be a .ico file, but if you change it, you'll want to change it where it's loading it, too.

More:
helpful favicon making tool (make it there, or on the left, import an image)
code documentation/guide for Mysidia code I'm working on (very much a work in progress)*

*I'm not staff or official tech support nor did I make any of the base coding for the Mysidia framework

Last edited:
Uhm I've uploaded the favicon.ico file to my public.html folder and overwrite the previous favicon.ico but the favicon on my site still has not changed...?:catfish:
EDIT: Sorry right after I hit reply it changed! Thanks!

Last edited: